Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Master and Apprentice
Also, assuming that Bluefile2 is not eligible for 'apprentice' status due to some fluke on an anonymous game, I'll throw an offer out there to work with an 'apprentice' if they are interested and don't have anyone lined up as a mentor.

kdusi13@gmail.com
-The Deliverer

(02-03-2014, 02:22 PM)kevindusi Wrote:
(02-03-2014, 05:48 AM)Helix Wrote: Sounds really fun!! Wynand has agreed to be my Master - sign us up please!

Disturbing on a variety of levels...

Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy, Kev. Smile

EVERYONE likes that guy. You're only lying to yourself if you think otherwise.
-The Deliverer

This is such a cool concept. Good idea, Ry Vor. Will be interested to see how this one plays out.

I'd also be happy to be a mentor if anyone is interested. Should be aware I'll be offline from late march to late april/beginning of may.

(02-03-2014, 04:15 PM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: I'd also be happy to be a mentor if anyone is interested. Should be aware I'll be offline from late march to late april/beginning of may.

Jamaica?
-The Deliverer

This thread needs more Darth Maul.

Or some Darth Mauler at the least.

Should I be Jumbie's master?

(02-03-2014, 04:10 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: This is a special signup game:

1. Resurgent
2. 12 players on six teams of two.
3. An apprentice is a player who has not placed top 3 in a completed game and is at Scout or Warrior service.
4. Master has no restrictions, i.e., any persona can be a Master.
5. The game is won when one of the six apprentice led kingdoms controls three regions for two consecutive turns.
6. Kingdom selection will be by draft, likely directed by Lord Diamond, if he has returned from his drafting enterprises in the Far East, commissioned there we believe after his successes in recent Warlords drafts.
7. So, three apprentices should get podium honors, and three mentors will be recognized in some other way, like being declared Higher Beings.
8. In addition, both Apprentice (Scout or Warrior) and Master (when game begins service level) winning team gets a free month service! (What??)
9. Game will be monitored by Grasshopper or his designee and info may be leaked to the community! (Grasshopper cannot be trusted.)
10. $20 per persona setup.

Brilliant!
I did learn one thing from my "mentor".

LOL... Hat tip to THE Jumbie.

Sounds cool. Sadly, I grabbed a podium finish and looks like there are too many mentors already, so sign me up as a "mentor" for the next one.