Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Poll: Do you think an aggressor 3 v 1 is just fine?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Of course it is, stop whining
35.29%
6 35.29%
I have no opinion on this
0%
0 0%
I don't do it but nothing should be done
11.76%
2 11.76%
Players doing 3 v 1 attacks should be reported on the thread for that game and so establish their reputation
52.94%
9 52.94%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll on 3 v 1 and 4 v 1
(02-26-2014, 07:04 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Its disappointing you don't seem to share in the idea that new players need to be nurtured. This "eat your young" philosophy isn't helpful for fostering a future for Alamaze.

Then I would urge you to read more closely. As I said, "I don't think anyone here disagrees with the point about new players." Even when I was a relatively new player myself, and certainly now as well, I have tried very hard to foster and encourage and help new players, very, very actively.

As clearly stated, my confusion stems around your comment regarding Knights of Alamaze.

I dunno, anyone that makes that many deals (and abides by them) must be lawful. Lets go with lawful neutral.
Lord Brogan

156 - GN

Did anyone else here think I was referring to newbies? How much more clear did I need to be, that I was talking about Knights of Alamaze?

(02-26-2014, 07:23 PM)Wynterbreeze Wrote:
(02-26-2014, 07:15 PM)Brogan Wrote: I dunno, anyone that makes that many deals (and abides by them) must be lawful. Lets go with lawful neutral.

You're right!

I'd say Honcho is Lawful Neutral, with Lawful Evil tendencies. Wink
I'd say Rick is Neutral Good in this conversation.

1) "Let's say" Dusi wins the Titan tournament?! We know I'm going to win. Helloooooo, knighthood!
2) Everyone should take it easy on me.
3) Definitely lawful neutral.
-The Deliverer