Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous Persona Warlords
This time we will try a Warlords Anonymous Resurgent with the personas also anonymous. So don't reveal in this thread if you are entering the game, although you can post other comments, perhaps regarding how you rank kingdoms in the 12 kingdom Warlords Anonymous. Four players each control three kingdoms in this custom game. Setup is $40.

If you wish to play, send your kingdom rankings to signup@alamaze.co, with the subject line, "Anonymous Persona Warlords". I'll update this thread a couple times to reveal how many players have signed up.

Again, don't post on this thread that you are signed up for the game.

Someone mentioned added orders in this format, or added armies to make 5.

I would suggest limiting emissary movement to 7 or 8 as well.

What do you think?

(01-26-2014, 11:35 PM)Hile Troy Wrote: Someone mentioned added orders in this format, or added armies to make 5.

I would suggest limiting emissary movement to 7 or 8 as well.

What do you think?

I think it would be difficult for even the players to manage that rule.

I will be happy to run the draft if rick Wants me to.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Two signed up today so far.

I won't be using anonymous formats for testing new twists as we want to get lots of discussion on them.

(01-27-2014, 02:02 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: Two signed up today so far.

I won't be using anonymous formats for testing new twists as we want to get lots of discussion on them.

Make that three in. One 3 kingdom spot left.

(01-27-2014, 03:15 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(01-27-2014, 02:02 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: Two signed up today so far.

Make that three in. One 3 kingdom spot left.

The game has its four applicants, look for the invoice to get this baby going.