Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titan on New Map
Anyone want to beat the snot out of "The Sten" on the new map? Standard Titan rules otherwise.

The StenAngel

(01-15-2014, 09:20 AM)smoyes Wrote: Anyone want to beat the snot out of "The Sten" on the new map? Standard Titan rules otherwise.

The StenAngel

No TakersHuh

You could always take on a pair of players if they each want to control 3? Sometimes that's easier.

I'm booked up on games right now, Mr. Sten, but you can add me to the list of future contests for you.
-The Deliverer

(01-16-2014, 02:16 PM)kevindusi Wrote: You could always take on a pair of players if they each want to control 3? Sometimes that's easier.

I'm booked up on games right now, Mr. Sten, but you can add me to the list of future contests for you.

Sure, 2 or 3 it don't matter; I'm a gluten for punishment--you know, "Hit me it hurts so good"

Looks like I now need 2 titan games--Come on, got a new strategy you want to try out but hate to get beaten badly--No Worries Mate! A battle with "The Sten" is the perfect place to try the new and "Not sure if this will work" strategy, or try new nation picks--The Sten has never trounced anyone since I began playing for RSI back in the 80'sUndecided

The Sten
Alamaze enthusiast, but duffer (can I get a "Mulligan here")

Looks like I just need one Titan Match