Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New 12 Player Annonymous on Resurgent
(12-31-2013, 04:57 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(12-31-2013, 02:28 AM)Cargus10 Wrote: Yes, 9 - 10 if you count Clavatus who seemed to be interested.

Will we be notified at game start which positions are unplayed?

Do you want to be? This is a custom setup, after all.

I vote NO,

It would give some an unfair advantage.
I did learn one thing from my "mentor".

(12-31-2013, 02:28 AM)Cargus10 Wrote: Yes, 9 - 10 if you count Clavatus who seemed to be interested.

I vote no.

I vote 'no'. I want to be surprised. Smile

I vote No.

We have 9-10 for this game. That means that there are only 2-3 seats left! Bring your friends!
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

(12-22-2013, 11:09 PM)Iatronas Wrote: 6) end-of-game status points does reveal the players

I would like to learn who the players are at the end of the game. After all, they should get credit for their accomplishments and be immortalized in Valhalla.

We need just two more players! This is the player list so far:

1. Cargus10
2. Wynterbreeze
3. DuPont
4. wfrankenhoff
5. Iatronas
6. HeadHoncho
7. Clavatus
8. Lord Diamond
9. Lord Thanatos
10. Hile Troy

Are there no other champions capable of playing a game without treaties and alliances???
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

I vote 'no' as well.

Sign-Up for this awesome format (I call it 'Chaos') on the new map!!

1. Cargus10
2. Wynterbreeze
3. DuPont
4. wfrankenhoff
5. Iatronas
6. HeadHoncho
7. Clavatus
8. Lord Diamond
9. Lord Thanatos
10. Hile Troy

Slots 11 and 12 are still open. I bet if you sign up now, Rick won't even care that you are a newbie. To be honest, I think this is the perfect newbie game because nobody knows you are a newbie! Make all the mistakes you like and nobody will know. If a new player is going to win his/her first game, I think this is the perfect format!
 Lord Diamond

(12-31-2013, 06:55 AM)wfrankenhoff Wrote:

I vote no.

I also vote no.
Lord Thanatos

(01-04-2014, 05:56 PM)Lord Thanatos Wrote:
(12-31-2013, 06:55 AM)wfrankenhoff Wrote:

I vote no.

I also vote no.

I would like to play! Sign me up!