Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First Experienced Game, First Alamaze Resurgent, #119
(12-09-2013, 09:30 PM)Hile Troy Wrote: Red can be contacted at ryandavis01a@gmail.com

Good luck fiends!

You mean WA Smile

I think i'm the Red Smile
I did learn one thing from my "mentor".

All communication should be properly funneled through the Underworld.
-The Deliverer

(12-09-2013, 10:27 PM)kevindusi Wrote: All communication should be properly funneled through the Underworld.

Gees, can we really do that? You wouldn't mind getting all that mail? The grocery lists, the "pick up the kids from school", the "let's eat this emissary or that one..." . Wouldn't your communications officer go bonkers?

The High Elves are available at TheRealThalion@YMail.com

Posting Alamaze Resurgent Map in PowerPoint with PowerPoint symbols and examples under Alamaze Resources. Thanks to Cipher for that!

To clarify on game 119: When this thread was first started (not this one the other one, no the other one) it got divided, then one of the games got a number change and it was rather confusing, especially if your in both (which is only me).

Anyway, this game is suppose to have 4 groups and 2 orders above, no twist am I correct?
I did learn one thing from my "mentor".

(12-13-2013, 11:17 PM)Wynterbreeze Wrote: To clarify on game 119: When this thread was first started (not this one the other one, no the other one) it got divided, then one of the games got a number change and it was rather confusing, especially if your in both (which is only me).

Anyway, this game is suppose to have 4 groups and 2 orders above, no twist am I correct?

Yes.

The Underworld would like to thank everyone for their support of our beleaguered economic base. Keep up that agent training!
-The Deliverer

Not only did I apparently overpay for my HC seat compared to the frugal Elves, but everyone is suddenly allergic to agent training. Come on, people! Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!
-The Deliverer

I trained all 6 of my agents, just for you.