Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Duel 2 Alamaze - Game 105 Remembered
Just wanted to say that I LOVED this thread, especially the winning TR writeup. Smile

Separately, a question.

(10-04-2013, 02:29 PM)kik1661 Wrote: I am really looking forward to our next game. Of the 15 that started in 105 we are going to have 13 continue on to our next one. We are thinking of a team format ( 5 teams of 3 ) where there will be no diplomacy or help outside your teammates. We will have the regular victory checks but are also going to have a team winner that will be determined by the avg placing of you and your 2 teammates. Should be a blast.

Do you know if this game is being setup now, or imminently? And any idea what you're doing for the last two slots? Inquiring minds, and all that. Smile

HH, Former Duelmasters Player

(10-04-2013, 07:50 PM)Jumbie Wrote: Rick, could you edit the first post to show the finish order?

Currently I don't access the games until they are complete and I am updating Valahalla. So I am, and here they are, and BTW, I enjoyed again reading every post in this thread. Note The Dark One dominated in status points, I believe #2 all-time for a game, but Tripwire won the game.

THE DARK ONE WI 13430
TRIPWIRE TR 7478
Hawk AN 7158
OTTO X EL 6858
DAIKKAN GI 5151
STILLGARD DW 2790
Nikodemus DE 2279
SAROKITH RA 1999
FEATCH DA 1734
KULVAC BL 866
NITNUX SO 628
DESTITUTE NOBLE WA 411
The Silent One RD 390
MANAGER GN 325
THE UPRIGHT MAN UN 175

(10-10-2013, 10:32 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote: Do you know if this game is being setup now, or imminently? And any idea what you're doing for the last two slots? Inquiring minds, and all that. Smile

HH, Former Duelmasters Player

HH you might have seen anyway, but we started game 116 already. You should contact kik1661 (Nikodemus) if you want to join the next one though (unless we head into the wider community, next time round).
Nitnux
?? in game 116
SO in game 105

Thanks, no worries if you want to keep on going with the private games, but if you ever have slots open in the future, I'd be happy to fill one. Smile

Game Details

Attached Files
.pdf   End of Game Details - Game 105 - 08132014.pdf (Size: 242.48 KB / Downloads: 6)
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.