Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immortal Alamaze Classic Champion of 2013
Just goes to show how much they respect you - they have to stick you with the short overweight kid with sweatpants and a headband, and the lanky tuba player to be on your team for it to be even...!

(11-04-2013, 04:56 PM)bluefile2 Wrote: So im pretty much stuck with whatever kingdom no one wants Smile Sounds good, I'll play whatever.

(11-04-2013, 04:56 PM)bluefile2 Wrote: So im pretty much stuck with whatever kingdom no one wants Smile Sounds good, I'll play whatever.

Yeah, kind of like, "Why did you give me a green Ferrari? I wanted red."

I would look at it more like, "Of all players, they chose ME to have the honor of representing the Dark Elven Imperium. They must think I am an especially talented player, capable of great deeds."

(11-04-2013, 10:58 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:

I would look at it more like, "Of all players, they chose ME to have the honor of representing the Dark Elven Imperium. They must think I am an especially talented player, capable of great deeds."
Obviously, that is exactly how I view it. Those poor Dark Elves keep getting raped and mismanaged game after game after game. Probably need a king with excellent interpersonal skills to get off the ground. So far, I think everyone loves my Alamaze persona. DA = podium spot.

(11-04-2013, 11:15 PM)bluefile2 Wrote:
(11-04-2013, 10:58 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:

Obviously, that is exactly how I view it. Those poor Dark Elves keep getting raped and mismanaged game after game after game. Probably need a king with excellent interpersonal skills to get off the ground. So far, I think everyone loves my Alamaze persona. DA = podium spot.

That's the spirit. Imagine the glory eternal for winning the 2013 Alamaze Classic Championship captaining the only kingdom without a podium appearance!

Very well, there is a new thread in Alamaze Sign Up for the Championship.

All participants are asked to post there in the next two days to indicate their acceptance or regrets.

This thread is now closed.