Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#971 Advanced Group Tracking
Order #971 states that in Second Cycle, an Advanced Group Tracking order is available. The agent must be 3rd level and the order must specify the expected region.

I'm confused whether this is mandatory or optional and what the difference is between "Advanced Group Tracking" and the normal order. Are the rules just trying to tell me that you *must* have a 3rd level agent and specify the region to even issue a #971? Or are the rules telling me that this option is somehow better than the "standard" #971. If the latter, what is the difference between the two orders?

Thanks so much!
~Jason
The orders are different between 1st and 2nd cycle. The order is more restrictive in 2nd cycle, requiring Agent/Fanatic to be level 3+ and the ending region for the order to be successful. There isn't any choice involved.
(10-13-2013, 10:45 PM)Cipher Wrote: The orders are different between 1st and 2nd cycle. The order is more restrictive in 2nd cycle, requiring Agent/Fanatic to be level 3+ and the ending region for the order to be successful. There isn't any choice involved.

Updated Rules to be posted on the forum and website (http://www.alamaze.co) this coming week. Remember many of the changes were to mid-level spells.
Can one use order 971 to track an inactive group?
Ry Vor, is the Updated Rules document mentioned above posted anywhere? I couldn't seem to find it.
(11-11-2013, 09:58 PM)Iatronas Wrote: Ry Vor, is the Updated Rules document mentioned above posted anywhere? I couldn't seem to find it.

I'm trying to time the new rules to when all the code changes are active. We believe that was today but we're checking into some sea power updates.

I expect a new version of The Commands to be up tomorrow sometime, and Useful Charts within a week.