Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warlords challenge!
Shocked 
Friends (and foes),

With the overwhelming victory achieved mostly by me with a little help from Wynand in Game 12, Wynand and I find ourselves looking for another pair willing to grow a pair.

So, if there are two people out there - ideally two that like to work together - that want to take a shot at Wynand, let us know! You can choose goods or evils and then we'll split up among ourselves. Or, if you want to get really tricky we can talk to Rick and Cipher about a draft-style format. Really either way works.

As a warning, the game likely will have a 3 week "break" if it starts prior to mid-October as I will be away for my wedding and then honeymoon.

The Deliverer
-The Deliverer

(09-30-2013, 03:51 PM)kevindusi Wrote: Friends (and foes),

With the overwhelming victory achieved mostly by me with a little help from Wynand in Game 12, Wynand and I find ourselves looking for another pair willing to grow a pair.

So, if there are two people out there - ideally two that like to work together - that want to take a shot at Wynand, let us know! You can choose goods or evils and then we'll split up among ourselves. Or, if you want to get really tricky we can talk to Rick and Cipher about a draft-style format. Really either way works.

As a warning, the game likely will have a 3 week "break" if it starts prior to mid-October as I will be away for my wedding and then honeymoon.

The Deliverer

Grats! Once I work off the rust, I might be willing to take a shot at the title.

(09-30-2013, 03:51 PM)kevindusi Wrote: Friends (and foes),

The Deliverer

As Dusi appears to be keeping the lead in Valhalla, I am having to confront the idea of whether to use his "avatar" in our marketing materials, identifying him as our lead player.

BTW, everyone should visit the website if you haven't recently (www.alamaze.co) and of course, tell your good friends about Alamaze.

Also, see the important post by Cipher on changes being implemented and expected timetable for same for Classic in Active Game News.

If you need an avatar bearing my likeness, I have several available. Just let me know.
-The Deliverer

Sounds like Lord Thanatos and Morgan Kane are up to the challenge!

Teams to be emailed out to Cipher shortly to hopefully get the show on the road. Fun times ahead!!
-The Deliverer