Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warlords Game 13
Warlords of 13! (And inquisitive visitors.)

You now control three powerful kingdoms in Alamaze simultaneously. Enjoy your power, but plan well. Post your thoughts here.

Go good guys!
Lord Brogan

156 - GN

FYI, my orders are in, and I think Will is either in or close behind. Not trying to rush you, just letting you know in case you're keen to have a turn process early. Smile Thanks!

(09-26-2013, 10:11 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote: FYI, my orders are in, and I think Will is either in or close behind. Not trying to rush you, just letting you know in case you're keen to have a turn process early. Smile Thanks!

EEK!!!! I just now walked in home from workHuh

No worries, take your time... like I said, no pressure at all. Just letting you know. Smile

(09-26-2013, 11:19 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote: No worries, take your time... like I said, no pressure at all. Just letting you know. Smile

Yeah, Cipher runs the games, but my understanding is one week is the standard for Warlords, and only if all players wish, does it run faster.

And if you're playing with either Wynand or Loric, assume 1 week at the absolute fastest for turns to run. I should have just done a titan match against Dupont.
-The Deliverer

Hows the first ever recorded alamaze bet progressing?

(09-27-2013, 02:50 AM)kevindusi Wrote: And if you're playing with either Wynand or Loric, assume 1 week at the absolute fastest for turns to run. I should have just done a titan match against Dupont.

Ahem....who submitted this last turn first?

(09-26-2013, 10:11 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote: FYI, my orders are in, and I think Will is either in or close behind. Not trying to rush you, just letting you know in case you're keen to have a turn process early. Smile Thanks!

Guardians of Truth is in. Angel

The Sten Rolleyes