Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game #114 - Steel Game
Look like just DA remains, before launching this one!

We have a new player (Clavatus) who has not yet signed up for his first position. I'm hoping he will do so today so I'd like to hold this last spot for about 12 hours thinking that he will.

(09-30-2013, 03:21 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: We have a new player (Clavatus) who has not yet signed up for his first position. I'm hoping he will do so today so I'd like to hold this last spot for about 12 hours thinking that he will.

I will happily take the spot if he doesn't end up taking it. Let me know!

Fantastic, looks like this game will fill one way or the other some time today!

New players, please note that I am NOT playing in this game, but for that reason I'd like to offer my assistance if you ever have any questions for a neutral party about general rules questions or strategy or even order entry. I promise to keep your information confidential, this is really just an effort to make you feel more at home and comfortable with the game, because it can sometimes get a bit tricky for new players. You can either send me a private message here or an e-mail to thewestdm2 at yahoo dot com. Smile

As Alucard, I do confirm playing in this game as EL per my earlier post. Smile

As a newer player, I want to thank Headhoncho for that awesome offer 2 posts above. It is nice to have a neutral player to bounce an idea or a rule issue off of. Thanks and look forward to a question or two from me Smile.

(09-30-2013, 08:06 PM)VballMichael Wrote: As a newer player, I want to thank Headhoncho for that awesome offer 2 posts above. It is nice to have a neutral player to bounce an idea or a rule issue off of. Thanks and look forward to a question or two from me Smile.

Also a note that we are implementing the Recommendations for Commendation for three areas in completed games, one of which is Chancellor, which is for a player who has gone above and beyond to educate new players. You need to be active at the end of a game to make a nomination and then post on the completed game thread your nomination - you can make one nomination for each category. Game 108 which ended today, is the first to have this aspect apply to it.

Clavatus has asked for the Dark Elves in Game 114.

That closes the signup for this game. See the new Active Games thread for Game #114. This thread is closed.