Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game #113 - Steel Game
You rock Wfrankenhoff; thanks for filling up the game. Let's rumble.

Woo, thanks Wfrankenhoff! Good luck to everyone!

(09-10-2013, 06:11 PM)Iatronas Wrote: Woo, thanks Wfrankenhoff! Good luck to everyone!

Morgan Kane is willing to take on the Dark Elves in G113, but we've had a couple new players still sorting out the signup. I'd like to hear from the next new player by tonight to start off this game with 9 new players. If we don't get one, we will have Will (Morgan Kane) complete the roster for this game.

Bottom Line: As of right now, the Dark Elves are still available for a new player that acts quickly.

Rick and Cipher, may I request that game 113 run on a different day than games 111 and 112? (both run the same day now). If no one objects of course. I love spreading out when I receive turns and I want to avoid getting all of them on the same day. Thanks in advance!

Lord Brogan
Lord Brogan

156 - GN

(09-10-2013, 06:52 PM)Brogan Wrote: Rick and Cipher, may I request that game 113 run on a different day than games 111 and 112? (both run the same day now). If no one objects of course. I love spreading out when I receive turns and I want to avoid getting all of them on the same day. Thanks in advance!

Lord Brogan

Thanks to Morgan Kane for completing the roster for #113. I'll get the info to Cipher for setup. I'll ask him about the alternate day from 111 & 112, Lord Brogan, ultimately his choice as he has his own balancing to do for all games.

Please welcome our eight (8) new / returning players in Game #113. Good hunting to all.

This thread is now closed. Look for the new thread in Active Games for Game #113.