Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reflecting on Game 100 - The First Alamaze Classic Game
(07-16-2013, 09:39 PM)Valtteri Wrote: Dark Elf synopsis above:

I learned a lot based upon your help, but the takeaway? I guess I need a new mentor in the next game to help you out Dodgy

Valtteri
DA

Valtteri,

You don't need a mentor. I think you are good to go. I was happy to help you in the beginning, but after a turn or to it was just general stuff and not restricted to game 100. My point was that yours was one NAP too many for a kingdom needing to be substantial in four regions. I planned or everything except for the fact that you might actually take over a region I needed to attack! If you had moved just a couple turns earlier, there wouldn't have been enough left for me to take. That doesn't even count the fact that I got in your way as well.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reflecting on Game 100 - The First Alamaze Classic Game - by Lord Diamond - 07-16-2013, 10:52 PM