Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decoding Game #103, a Steel Game with Lots of Chatter
Hi everyone,

I just closed escrow on my house a few days ago, so have not had the proper time to chronicle the TR kingdom awesomeness. I will try to get to that in a few days. In the meantime, I would love to hear from Unclemike and his thought process during the game. Seriously. I dumb luck reconned his capital early in the game so we watched him raise 30+ skeletons or more and then he didnt attack my PC when he landed on it with his army group. confusing....? Jumibe, I truly wish that our groups had met up, as I think I would have gotten the much better end of that exchange. Rollin around with 15-19 brigs, P3 P3 P1 good leaders and 150ish morale for most of the game, I dont think the RA could have handled that. And really good job to Paway with the Dome spell. My alamaze rust had COMPLETELY forgotten about that, so I never factored that in. Anyways, thats my quick recap. I'll do an in depth one later.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Decoding Game #103, a Steel Game with Lots of Chatter - by bluefile2 - 07-03-2013, 04:47 PM