Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Team Game with a 7-day Turnaround Time
Not to crowd out Ry Vor's offer.

Free setup if we fill his game by 9:45 PM tonight. We need the two Evil teams!
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

(06-12-2013, 12:57 AM)Cargus10 Wrote:
(06-12-2013, 12:55 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(06-12-2013, 12:47 AM)Cargus10 Wrote:
(06-12-2013, 12:42 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(06-12-2013, 12:35 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: Ahem. Where are our Evils? Come on, Dark Side! It's a game, it doesn't mean you're really evil. (What, there is a 10% chance it does???)

ATTENTION SHOPPERS!

If this game fills the two remaining Evil alliances in the next 60 minutes - meaning at 9:45PM Eastern today, all players in this game #107, get setup on the house (free).
Wow Ry Vor is now channeling the ghost or Ron Popiel. BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

Will you throw in a Pocket Fisherman for the first person to commit Wink

Wow Car,

I don't know either who Ron Poliel is/was or what a Pocket Fisherman is, but it sounds like, well, never mind.

Just want to see if that offer circulates and generates.
Ron Popiel was the king of the old late night cheesy TV commercials, You know, the ones where "operators are standing by" and "call in the next 10 minutes!". Think Ginsu Steak Knives and Seal-A-Meals and such.

I know, I have a weird sense of humor. I mean, look at my profile picture!

I think all the avatars are hysterical. I guess it's because none of us are 18 anymore that humor comes to the fore.

The Gray Mouser would be honored to fill a position on either alliance if Lord Thanatos and/or Thalion II would join me on The Dark Side. I'll accept others if we don't hear from one of these guys. Otherwise, anyone feel free to claim the team.

Time to be evil? Throw me in.

V

Earth's Rotation. One of our astrophysicists informed me that as many as 33% of our Potential Evils could be asleep. It is suggested that in fairness, they should have the opportunity to play the role of heroes and extend the deadline for free setups forward 12 hours to 9:45am Eastern.

(06-12-2013, 01:19 AM)The Gray Mouser Wrote: The Gray Mouser would be honored to fill a position on either alliance if Lord Thanatos and/or Thalion II would join me on The Dark Side. I'll accept others if we don't hear from one of these guys. Otherwise, anyone feel free to claim the team.

I am in Mouser!

I will be UN.... of course.

Thalion?

Are you two okay with BL/UN/WI ?
Lord Thanatos

Gray Mouser, Lord Thanatos, and .......Valtteri? Which team and who plays what?
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Thanatos has got to have that UN position down by now!
-The Deliverer

(06-12-2013, 01:49 AM)kevindusi Wrote: Thanatos has got to have that UN position down by now!

Practice, practice, practice. The Gnome thing didn't work out.

I'd like to see LT command a military kingdom such as The Troll. I bet he'd be good at it.
 Lord Diamond

(06-12-2013, 01:48 AM)Lord Diamond Wrote: Gray Mouser, Lord Thanatos, and .......Valtteri? Which team and who plays what?

Mouser will soon post our three team positions. Our third has agreed. I think it is Thalion II but Mouser will post shortly. I am still learning ...
Lord Thanatos