Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game #106 - A Second Cycle of Steel 15 Player Game
Oh boy. Are you really expecting an answer as to why I'm "picking on you"? You're my natural enemy! I'll try to communicate monosyllabically in the future, sans any attempts at subtle humor or sarcasm. Sans means "without".

I will agree that every time my Troll forces have run across your Ranger forces, mine have been "whacked". How many times is that so far? I count zero. Smile Well done!

"Bark bark. Bark bark bark. Wag." - RA 106

Ranger Whack-ee
TR
-The Deliverer

On Turn 28. No one has made a victory declaration attempt, but it does seem like there is an air about the End Game. Not surprising so far in.

The Elves (Wynand) were the early leader, with control of Oakendell and Amberland. Control of Amberland was short lived though, contested there mainly by the Warlock and perhaps the Sorcerer. And he was threatened for a bit by the Gnomes (your's truly), who took Lorethane and a town or two. But when my Prince and two Dukes in Oakendell all were assassinated in a single turn in that evil forest, we haven't done that much in the region.

While that was going on, The Ancient Ones (Thanatos) had made a resurgence and quietly gained control of Runnimede while I was otherwise occupied. Assumptions are that he was heavily supported by the Elves. I still control Torvale, which I took around turn 14.

Now the Sorcerer controls the Southern Sands and Synisvania, the Underworld controls The Talking Mountains, the Red Dragon the Eastern Steppes. The 3 regions not mentioned are uncontrolled.

The WitchQueen was doing quite well for a time in the early 20's and was the focus of a certain alliance, who were concerned she might win by secret victory.

Four kingdoms were out, fairly early: GI, BL, DA, and later, the DE. All other kingdoms have remained active even though several have little chance to win this time around, but they are helping allies, trying new things, being stubborn (a highly respected trait), and substantially influencing which kingdom will be victorious.

All in all, my favorite game so far, regardless of how it ends. Thanks in advance to all my friends and enemies (in this game).

Congratulations to several kingdoms, especially the following:
Nikodemus - A win for the UN is a win indeed. Very well played all around!
Gray Mouser - Most overall points and had a huge impact on the game
The Wise One - Best wizards I've seen to date in a game, much to the chagrin of my poor, poor Trolls
Valtteri - Managed to accumulate almost 2/3 of the points of his arch-rival, The Deliverer. No easy task!!

Great game all around, guys! This was one of the more exciting games to date, in my opinion.

Final Standings:
1 UN Nikodemus 4026 5518
2 GN The Gray Mouser 3981 7597
3 SO The Wise One 3493 5909
4 TR The Deliverer 2159 4036
6 EL Wynand 1717 3575
7 WI Helix 1215 2722
8 RA Valtteri the Bludgeon 1298 2548
9 AN Lord Thanatos 490 1676
10 WA Cargus10 555 1657
11 RD Harry O 271 1556
-The Deliverer

Congratulations to all! And if any of you are looking for another game to join, there are two active queues in the signups forum. Smile

Standard game (EL, GI, WA, UN, RA, BL still available) -
http://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/showt...663&page=2

Anonymous game (5/15 filled) -
http://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/showt...607&page=3

And no, I'm not part of management, and I don't get anything for hawking this info... just trying to help out. Smile

Game 106 went to Turn 30, a full game, full of fun. Congratulations to Nikodemus who won as the Underworld.

Let's hear all the stories on a new thread for Game 106 in Valhalla. This is considered one of the best games so far so let's hope the players take the time to post their accounts in some detail, and make their commendations.

This thread is now closed - look for the 106 Valhalla thread.