Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Losing information in page breaks
On some of my turns I have missing information. Like I'll have a group, for instance, and where the page break occurs it will be missing a line of text so I wont see how many brigades I have or wizards or what have you.

Maybe it's just a random thing but this time around I had it happen to 3-4 of my results.

Not a big deal but in one results I cant see ANY of my brigades and in another a wiz is missing. For a newbie this could be an issue...

I noticed the same thing this turn. One PC is missing on a page brk.

Loric,
good to see your email is working!

Not only is one of my PC's missing, but on first glance it appears the production for the PC wasn't included in the addition for 'this turn's' production.' I'll double check the numbers and confirm.

My production numbers look right. I just noticed a pc missing..

I had the same issue.

I double checked my production numbers. They seem correct. I was missing info on the page breaks though on what one of my emissaries did that turn as well as the town in the production chart.

If you copy and paste that break line you can see the information wherever you paste it.

This is a margins issue with the program that converts the basic text output to the PDF version. No resources have been lost/are not availlable, I've adjusted the margins and if you would like a reprint or have a specific question, please email Support@Alamaze.co and I'll answer them individually.

Cipher

(05-03-2013, 11:32 AM)Cipher Wrote: This is a margins issue with the program that converts the basic text output to the PDF version. No resources have been lost/are not availlable, I've adjusted the margins and if you would like a reprint or have a specific question, please email Support@Alamaze.co and I'll answer them individually.

Cipher

A reminder to players - send any questions where you feel an error has occurred and are pretty sure it is not your own mistake to support@alamaze.co. The viewers of the forum can't help with that kind of thing, only the game master.