Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
General Notes
I'll post items here of interest to the player community.

Each results set should now include the spell lists for spells that are available to your kingdom.

Hopefully this will save time and hassle in having to go back to results 0 or remember on what turn you raised that wizard to get the details on casting spells.

C
Those of us who print our turns will need to keep this in mind. I, for one, would prefer not to fill my binder with spell lists each turn. I'll have to be sure to edit each turn I print from now on. I'll be sure to whine here if I find it particularly annoying!

I can see how those who stick to digital format would like this better.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

(04-29-2013, 09:47 AM)Lord Diamond Wrote: Those of us who print our turns will need to keep this in mind. I, for one, would prefer not to fill my binder with spell lists each turn. I'll have to be sure to edit each turn I print from now on. I'll be sure to whine here if I find it particularly annoying!

I can see how those who stick to digital format would like this better.

When those of you who wish to print PDF files, you can specify the pages to print. If I was printing any results, I'd print the spell lists once and then specify to print only the pages before the spell lists appear. But many players don't print results, so having them handy without multiple files open is useful.
It wasn't a big deal to just print the turns and not the spells. Overall, I imagine this will be a good thing for a lot of players and a very minor annoyance for the rest of us. I can live with it.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.