Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G11- 2nd Warlords Game Sign Up
Very well. Good Loric has signed up for masterminding the evil Lords of Doom in Game 11. We just need four people as brave as he to contest him. Loric is now a Victor. Most of our established players need to move to Victor to get in your two regular games (all Warriors are now in 2 regular games) and an Epic game, and of course you have two standby positions at Victor. Or at Commander you can get in Game #104 and also get 1 standby position.

Loric has the Lords of Doom WI / BL / UN

The Five Teams are:

The Secret Society - GN / RD / SO
The Guardians of Truth - AN / RA / DW
The Cult of Chaos - DA / DE / TR
The Order of Justice - EL / GI / WA -
The Lords of Doom - BL / UN / WI - Loric

(04-21-2013, 12:41 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: Very well. Good Loric has signed up for masterminding the evil Lords of Doom in Game 11. We just need four people as brave as he to contest him. Loric is now a Victor. Most of our established players need to move to Victor to get in your two regular games (all Warriors are now in 2 regular games) and an Epic game, and of course you have two standby positions at Victor. Or at Commander you can get in Game #104 and also get 1 standby position.

The Five Teams are:

Guardians of Truth is missing the DW methinks.

They were so good they dropped the Dwarves from the team.

(04-21-2013, 09:12 PM)Kalrex Wrote: They were so good they dropped the Dwarves from the team.

They complained so much they were added back in. Thanks for the catch, corrected.

(04-21-2013, 12:41 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: Very well. Good Loric has signed up for masterminding the evil Lords of Doom in Game 11. We just need four people as brave as he to contest him. Loric is now a Victor. Most of our established players need to move to Victor to get in your two regular games (all Warriors are now in 2 regular games) and an Epic game, and of course you have two standby positions at Victor. Or at Commander you can get in Game #104 and also get 1 standby position.

The Five Teams are:

I'll take The Cult of Chaos (DA/DE/TR)

I'll take The Secret Society - GN / RD / SO.
Caesar

Just need two players for the Goods now....or should I say...two willing victimsBig Grin

Anyone interested in taking the good positions?

On further consideration, I'm withdrawing my name for participation in this game. Will wait for an opponent in Titan. Sorry all.

This thread is being closed because we are modifying the format for Warlords. See the new thread, and if you wish to, or need to (Gaius) your status for this Warlords game, please do so in the new New Warlords Format, Game 11 thread.