Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Game Communication
For order 349, does the code litterally send my name and snail mail address to the target kingdom? Or does it send exactly what I enter in Column C of Order entry sheet, ie., my email address?

The 300 series commo orders are very constrained....
Don't hold me to it, but I think that's leftover from pre-internet days Smile
Don't use those! It takes gold, an envoy, and an order. Use the drop down messaging at the bottom of the order form. You received a whole bunch of those from the other players.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

It was even worse back in the day cause it also gave your Kings name to everyone.

Agreed to not use those UNLESS you have some crazy idea that might give you some sort of edge.