Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I had two questions:

Since the playtest games are going now, any idea when the next game might start and how many games per month might be going?

Also, do I require a paypal acct to sign up? That might be problematic for me.

Hi Jumbie,

I payed via debit card through Paypal. You don't need to have a Paypal acct.

The 1st 2 actual games have begun just Friday!! I'm sure after a short time more will begin filling up.

Kal Rex

(04-01-2013, 03:27 AM)Jumbie Wrote: Hi, I had two questions:

Since the playtest games are going now, any idea when the next game might start and how many games per month might be going?

Also, do I require a paypal acct to sign up? That might be problematic for me.

We hope to start the next set of games around the 12th. After that, they will hopefully be started as we fill them.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Anyone that would like to reserve a position in an upcoming game should send an email to signup@alamaze.co

We need your full name, the email address you will be using, and your persona - the name by which you will be known in the Alamaze community in the email. We'll then send you a reply telling you how to move from a reserved spot to a confirmed spot.

Note - if we already have your info, persona, etc, we don't need it again. We'll likely begin a thread for the queues of the next few games around the end of the week.

Also please register for the forum, post on The Players, and on the thread for the Game you wish to join. Also list your kingdom preferences, one that hasn't already been reserved.

Terrific news!!