Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 101
All those '0's in the second to the last column? Those should have numbers. See your final 102 results. The points awarded on the final turn would include the 1k you get for your SVC and take you to first or second place, depending on how things worked out for both you and Wynand. More importantly, it would kick BL off the podium. I'm happy hanging in 2nd place, but I really think that honor belongs to you, DuPont.
-The Deliverer

Kevin is correct, I missed a step on game 101. Updated results are being emailed now, with proper game end status points.
Cipher

Thanks, Cipher. We all appreciate the hard work put into making sure Bluefile2 gets nothing.

Great game, all!
-The Deliverer

I just wanted to squeeze out one more turn since I finally landed on GI cap Smile oh wells.
It was a fun game. I'd love to hear player recaps on their 101 journeys. I'll get around to posting mine later.

Just waiting for the Valhalla thread to post my thoughts!

Who won?

(06-22-2013, 12:54 AM)mdrapeau Wrote: Who won?

Wynand, dupont for second, me for three.
-The Deliverer

(06-22-2013, 01:09 AM)kevindusi Wrote:
(06-22-2013, 12:54 AM)mdrapeau Wrote: Who won?

Wynand, dupont for second, me for three.

Waiting for official results. Then will post the #101 Reconstruction Thread for all to learn what they could not know before, ah, now.