Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Welch
I am located in Washington DC. I have played alamaze on and off since about 1990. I always found it a lot of fun and I am happy that it is making a comeback.

What I like most about Alamaze is the variety and interaction. In my first game, as a teenager, I was talking with people across the country (much to my parents dismay when the phone bills came) and not only was I having a fun time strategizing and playing the game but I was also enjoying meeting people. I hope that I run into them again now that it is being brought back.

I don’t know how many games I played, I don’t have all of the information anymore, but I remember playing the following positions:
Ranger (first cycle of magic)
Dragon (first cycle of magic)
Underworld (first cycle of magic)
Dwarf (first cycle of magic)
Troll (Second Cycle of Steel)
Warlock (Second Cycle of Magic)
Demon Prince (Second Cycle Epic)
Gnome (Second Cycle Epic)

I’m sure there were a couple more, but I can’t remember them now. I wouldn’t mind revisiting them or trying something new. I particularly like kingdoms that have means to get troops from the beginning without recruiting them from population centers.