Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitch / Gripes / Improvement Ideas...Share
The starting locations of artifacts:

There is no rhyme or reason why three quest encounters should be placed into a single region at the start of the game!! And no keys.

This is not really a bitch but a question. What the heck does a Smoke Mojo do?

The definition says it gives possessor a 50% saving throw in some situations. Really can't be more vague. What are the situations? Can it be possessed by a group? And what does it have to do with Mojo?

Does anyone know what this thing does?

(03-08-2024, 11:39 PM)Lord Garth Wrote: This is not really a bitch but a question. What the heck does a Smoke Mojo do?

The definition says it gives possessor a 50% saving throw in some situations. Really can't be more vague. What are the situations? Can it be possessed by a group? And what does it have to do with Mojo?

Unless anything has changed here is the original decription

Smoke Mojo (50% saving throws against kidnap/assassination and when pc falls avoiding capture) [displays SAVES under emissary when equipped]

(03-08-2024, 11:39 PM)Lord Garth Wrote: This is not really a bitch but a question.  What the heck does a Smoke Mojo do?

The definition says it gives possessor a 50% saving throw in some situations.  Really can't be more vague.  What are the situations?  Can it be possessed by a group?  And what does it have to do with Mojo?

It was an artifact designed by Jim Morrison back in his college days.  It helps to clear the smoke into your lungs for a better high.  Later stolen and used by the developer of this game to confuse you. 
I have never picked one just for that reason, but I assume it means sometimes you get a 50% chance to avoid some things that may be detrimental.  Obscurity was clearly the goal.

Thank you both.

So I'm understanding that it belongs in the hands of an emissary or agent rather than a group. And that emissary or agent will need to be drug tested regularly.

Much obliged.

With the new 20 point customization, I'll take 2.

I am starting to pull together suggestions/fixes etc for a small update.