Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be My Alamaze Valentine
Hi all,

New game seems to be stuck at 8 players, we need four more.

R

It's gone backwards, actually. At one point there were 11 signed up but one of them was the game programmer and I believe there are some players who have a policy with regards that which may have lead to a few of them bailing. Though now I note that the programmer himself has also withdrawn so perhaps the others can come back? Though, of course, if any of them go for the filthy DK, I'm afraid there will be one more drop...

Hi,

Need to change the name on this thread to April fools! It's taking to long to fill.

R

We are back up to 10. Need two more for a new game

I will jump in, been gone a while. Smile

(03-20-2023, 10:17 PM)Brekk Wrote: I will jump in, been gone a while. Smile

Welcome back and thanks for moving this game forward.

Game in que needs three more? If interested.

One slot left for game in que.

Guys I'm watching the game and will fill myself if needed but I have reached out to some people hoping they will join. If you have a friend who wants to learn and join grab them. Subscriptions and joining games will be suspended for April and May so a great time to bring some people back or a buddy you want to show around.