Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 85
Thank you wolf man. I will put in the order this turn.

EL+PI - AL+CI: We are going to get chewed up by the big players if we keep fighting. How about we go back to our own home regions, leave each others regions alone and fight off the others?

(12-18-2022, 11:31 PM)DuPont Wrote: EL+PI - AL+CI: We are going to get chewed up by the big players if we keep fighting. How about we go back to our own home regions, leave each others regions alone and fight off the others?

AL + CI - EL + PI - Works for me. I'll pull my guys out of your regions this turn.

(12-20-2022, 01:17 AM)Eregnon Wrote:
(12-18-2022, 11:31 PM)DuPont Wrote: EL+PI - AL+CI: We are going to get chewed up by the big players if we keep fighting. How about we go back to our own home regions, leave each others regions alone and fight off the others?

AL + CI - EL + PI - Works for me. I'll pull my guys out of your regions this turn.
Great - I will move out as well and there will be no further attacks from me, either diplomatic, military, or agent.

I don't know what big players you are talking about but attacking the team that is on the verge of winning would be helpful.

(12-23-2022, 03:17 PM)gkmetty Wrote: I don't know what big players you  are talking about but attacking the team that is on the verge of winning would be helpful.

Well, that's what I'm doing....

RD/DK => AL/CI, The PI/EL team is close to a win. They already have 4 regions between them and they are invading the regions that the GI/WA abandoned in the south. Our battle has been fun and I learned a lot about all of our kingdoms but I propose we stop hostilities in our home regions. I will take back Triumvia, taking the towns and villages that I owned before our conflict but I wont bother any of the PCs in the water that you control. I will not continue with my troops into the crown Islands, I have enough mages to get around your domes, and I will not contest your re-acquisition of any of the PCs I still control in that region. I will not kidnap any more of your emmies, I have eyes on several others, as long as you leave my emmies alone and you move your emmies out of my regions. If these conditions are not acceptable or if you do not reply, I will be forced to continue our conflict.

(01-07-2023, 08:59 PM)gkmetty Wrote: RD/DK => AL/CI, The PI/EL team is close to a win.  They already have 4 regions between them and they are invading the regions that the GI/WA abandoned in the south. Our battle has been fun and I learned a lot about all of our kingdoms but I propose we stop hostilities in our home regions. I will take back Triumvia, taking the towns and villages that I owned before our conflict but I wont bother any of the PCs in the water that you control. I will not continue with my troops into the crown Islands, I have enough mages to get around your domes, and I will not contest your re-acquisition of any of the PCs I still control in that region. I will not kidnap any more of your emmies, I have eyes on several others, as long as you leave my emmies alone and you move your emmies out of my regions. If these conditions are not acceptable or if you do not reply, I will be forced to continue our conflict.

If not you, then who would I fight? At this point I'm just trying to be a fly in the ointment. A monkey in the wrench.

If you enjoy being a fly, then continue to play. You still control regions with each of your kingdoms, although I hope to change that soon.

Final Standings

Victory By Team (6 Regions) Is The Red Dragon Kingdom!
Game End Status Points

Place Kingdom Player Results-31 Grand Total

1 RD Canticar 44,895 65,554
2 DK Canticar 28,115 47,161
3 PI DuPont 25,067 41,884
4 EM DuPont 19,703 33,864
5 CI Eregnon the Black 13,339 26,691
6 AL Eregnon the Black 9,608 18,021