Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5641 Cold Steel
SA-->FT

I have no qualms with you. My regional reaction level in your region was tolerant because I started with a PC in the region. I have other interests than attacking you.

RD-CI - I actually have no desire to be in your region. My guys turned left instead of right.

EM-All

100K food available

R

DU - RD, I will be visiting your region for a turn to eliminate one of our common foes. It will require that I take one town but after that battle I will leave your region in peace and you can take the town in question. To avoid the penalties of my group in a hostile region I will be enamoring once.

(12-29-2022, 04:32 PM)gkmetty Wrote: DU - RD, I will be visiting your region for a turn to eliminate one of our common foes.  It will require that I take one town but after that battle I will leave your region in peace and you can take the town in question. To avoid the penalties of my group in a hostile region I will be enamoring once.

RD - DU We would appear to have a problem, since we both decided to take the town in question on the same turn. I'm willing to not attack your invisible group, and I should be able to still take the town, as long as you don't attack me.

(12-31-2022, 05:14 PM)Eregnon Wrote:
(12-29-2022, 04:32 PM)gkmetty Wrote: DU - RD, I will be visiting your region for a turn to eliminate one of our common foes.  It will require that I take one town but after that battle I will leave your region in peace and you can take the town in question. To avoid the penalties of my group in a hostile region I will be enamoring once.

RD - DU We would appear to have a problem, since we both decided to take the town in question on the same turn. I'm willing to not attack your invisible group, and I should be able to still take the town, as long as you don't attack me.

I will teleport away.

DW —> IL Magical friend. We see you have an army outside our brand new legendary castle we recently took from the Demon Princess. We see that you are at war with these wretched creatures as well. If you wish to come in and break bread and replenish your wine skins we will feast in the halls of the Demon Princes together.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

An update for all. We are now entering orders for Turn 35. There are 6 turns remaining, unless someone can gain 5 regions. The closest to this 5 region goal is the Free Traders with 3 regions and the FT are also leading the race for status points. Just saying.

IL--> DW Yes, will be happy to just pass by, my forces are still looking for ways to make life uncomfortable for the invaders from the South. We are pleased to see the pop center under new management. We shall journey on.

(01-03-2023, 01:02 PM)sliggoth58 Wrote: IL--> DW  Yes, will be happy to just pass by, my forces are still looking for ways to make life uncomfortable for the invaders from the South.  We are pleased to see the pop center under new management.  We shall journey on.

Spending 15 turns just wandering around invisible and blowing up pop centers seems a bit petty to me. But play the game as you wish, Mr. Illusionist.
Not thrilled that the FT is about to win, and 3 kingdoms are teaming up on the Demons.