Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5641 Cold Steel
(01-05-2023, 12:37 AM)sliggoth58 Wrote: IL--> DW Hello again, will keep moving on while looking for somewhere that you are not but the DE still is.

Not important to me to continue to argue points, but still not thrilled with DW, GN and IL avoiding each other to get at DE pop centers. Seems awfully close to an alliance, and none of that changes the fact that the FT is running away with it while the DE is not in contention and there are only 5 turns left.

IL --> DE Just saying, you didnt do any communicating to me before this. You didnt do any early communication in this game at all, which is what led to my eventual agent recons trying to determine if the Giants had crippled you when they had their military successes. Your patrol exploring my region was what started the process, of course.

You did cripple me with the surprise attacks on my king and other emissaries so I presume you understand why I am doing the little I can to weaken you in return. It would make no sense for my forces to waste themselves against targets that have done nothing to me previously. I also presume that you are talking primarily to the DW and GN in order to get them to switch focus. Understandable and well worth trying.

EM-RD

Stormgate is all yours I shall not interfere.

R

IL-GN You look to be better able to take the town, my groups will be travelling on yet again.

(01-12-2023, 10:15 PM)sliggoth58 Wrote: IL-GN  You look to be better able to take the town, my groups will be travelling on yet again.

Nowhere to travel, bro, this is turn 40.

Heh, its been over 20 years since Ive played a game of Alamaze, without thinking about it I was still going with it requiring someone with 5 regions to end the game. Thnks for the reminder.

(01-12-2023, 05:16 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: EM-RD

Stormgate is all yours I shall not interfere.

R

RD-EM

Understood, and thank you.

(01-12-2023, 10:15 PM)sliggoth58 Wrote: IL-GN  You look to be better able to take the town, my groups will be travelling on yet again.

GN -- IL

Much obliged, Wizard. Thanks.

Victory By Lion's Share Is The Druid Kingdom!
Game End Status Points

Place Kingdom Player Results-40 Grand Total

1 DU Canticar 87,440 124,516
2 GN Lord Garth 69,750 98,410
3 EM Runigruth 55,451 76,515
4 RD Eregnon the 43,390 74,134
Black
5 DW Strylian 45,203 66,922
6 FT DuPont 28,323 63,461
7 DE Vball Michael 19,401 45,384
8 IL Sliggoth 5,748 15,102