Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5641 Cold Steel
EM The Crown Islands(1) The Chaotic Planes of the Elementalist Runigruth
SA Darkover(2) The Theocracy of the Sacred Order of Knights Windstar
DU The Diamond Coast(3) The Domain of the Great Druid Canticar
GN Krynn(4) The Golden Principality of the Gnomes Lord Garth
FT Triumvia(5) The Expanse of the Free Traders DuPont
DW Zanthia(6) The Dwarven Lords of the Mountains Strylian
LY Nyvaria(7) The Vile Culture of the Lycans Drogo
IL The Sword Coast(8) The Sphere of the Illusionist Sliggoth
CI Pellinor(9) The Cimmerian Nation from the North Harry O
DE Zamora(10) The Seven Hells of the Demon Princes Vball Michael
GI Mythgar(11) The Giants Above The Trembling Ground Blackstaff
RD The Untamed Lands(12) The Reign of Terror of the Red Dragons Eregnon the Black

Good Luck All!

R

EM-FT

Please dbl tax your town in the Crown Isles this turn. Thank You

R

EM-SC

I will tax m pop in Darkover this turn please do the same for your pop in CI.

R

(10-31-2022, 05:32 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: EM-SC

R

SA-->EM

I will do so. Please provide me the location of your PC in Darkover. You don't have to tax it this turn but the next after I get the coordinates.

(10-31-2022, 06:18 PM)Windstar2 Wrote:
(10-31-2022, 05:32 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: EM-SC

R

SA-->EM

I will do so. Please provide me the location of your PC in Darkover. You don't have to tax it this turn but the next after I get the coordinates.

EN-SC

Pop is at ES.

R

DW - FT and IL I will be taxing my pop centers in your regions on turn 4

DW - GN Please tax your town in my region on turn 4.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(10-31-2022, 05:31 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: EM-FT

R

Actually, we're quite fond of that town. Being that we love to trade, we'd like to offer you a village on the shores of the beautiful waters of The Tempest so you can also trade on the fair seas. This will bring you far more income than that one little town would.

DU => LY I would like to take the village you have in the Diamond coast on turn 7. In exchange I will provide you with the location of my town in your region, if you have not already found it.

DU => CI I would like to take your town in the Diamond coast on turn 6. In exchange I will give you the location of my village in your region if it has not already been found.

(11-02-2022, 01:33 AM)DuPont Wrote:
(10-31-2022, 05:31 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: EM-FT

R

Actually, we're quite fond of that town. Being that we love to trade, we'd like to offer you a village on the shores of the beautiful waters of The Tempest so you can also trade on the fair seas. This will bring you far more income than that one little town would.

EM-FT

Sorry, I really do not want to give up total control, or have sea battles with your fleets turn after turn again. Please tax this turn or next.

R