Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5635 Steel
(11-17-2022, 11:01 PM)Zar@shand Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 10:30 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: DU-DW

I have food available this turn. Let me Know

R

I am happy to take all you have spare, let me know and I will put in the order

DU-DW

I have 100K food available for 50K gold, Deal?

R

GI-All, looking for 100k food for 50k gold

(11-18-2022, 03:02 AM)gkmetty Wrote: GI-All, looking for 100k food for 50k gold

FT - GI
I can handle that request. Order entered. 
Druid and I should pool our food. We seem to be supplying each side of a war lol.

GI-FT Thanks FT, order entered. I am happy to buy from either supplier.

AM-->LY

I took on the DW, and the IL went to help him out. So I have a war with those two. Now, you come with 4 groups into my region and are prepared to take some of my PCs. That is so incredibly not cool. It is not like you have no other targets to take on, you just want some easy pickings. In the name of fair play, please leave with my territorial integrity intact relatively speaking as the IL is attacking me with an invisible army.

(11-17-2022, 11:43 PM)Ruingurth Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 11:01 PM)Zar@shand Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 10:30 PM)Ruingurth Wrote: DU-DW

I have food available this turn. Let me Know

R

I am happy to take all you have spare, let me know and I will put in the order

DU-DW

I have 100K food available for 50K gold, Deal?

R

Yes, order is in

(11-18-2022, 03:19 AM)VballMichael Wrote:
(11-18-2022, 03:02 AM)gkmetty Wrote: GI-All, looking for 100k food for 50k gold

FT - GI
I can handle that request. Order entered. 
Druid and I should pool our food. We seem to be supplying each side of a war lol.

It's more of a guerilla resistance from my point of view. Three big armies from the Giants and Amazons in Zanthia that I have no chance of defeating.

The reason we are buying food is for the poor refugees in this war torn land. We feel like doing some good before our demise.

(11-18-2022, 05:19 AM)Windstar2 Wrote: AM-->LY

I took on the DW, and the IL went to help him out. So I have a war with those two. Now, you come with 4 groups into my region and are prepared to take some of my PCs. That is so incredibly not cool. It is not like you have no other targets to take on, you just want some easy pickings. In the name of fair play, please leave with my territorial integrity intact relatively speaking as the IL is attacking me with an invisible army.

Well to be fair it was two on one vs the Dwarf.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

GI-All, to be fair the Giant kingdom offered a solution that would have preserved the Dwarf kingdom and maintained Dwarf control of the region. The prideful Dwarves' decided the offer was not to their liking. The Giants and the Amazons struck a deal for conquering the region of Zanthia which the Giants will uphold. If the Amazons are distracted, the Giants will take Dwarf PCs in Zanthia until the Amazons want their piece. The Giants will not attack other kingdoms in Zanthia unless we are attacked first.

(11-18-2022, 04:14 PM)gkmetty Wrote: GI-All, to be fair the Giant kingdom offered a solution that would have preserved the Dwarf kingdom and maintained Dwarf control of the region. The prideful Dwarves' decided the offer was not to their liking. The Giants and the Amazons struck a deal for conquering the region of Zanthia which the Giants will uphold. If the Amazons are distracted, the Giants will take Dwarf PCs in Zanthia until the Amazons want their piece. The Giants will not attack other kingdoms in Zanthia unless we are attacked first.

DW => GI

To be honest your solution was no real solution at all. The real solution would have been to not attack at all. But this is a wargame and part of it is attacking and being attacked and I have no problem with that.

As for the Amazons, I'm sure you are already aware they have the 1st army at my capital this turn and 2 princesses trying to turn my other town as well, so you may not get the opportunity to grab the whole region.