Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New confederation game?
Hi all.

Since our 24 hour game isn't panning out, I am proposing the start of a new, confederation game. The way it works, there are 6 players controlling 2 kingdoms at the same time. It is fun, and a good way to hone your skills. There is no diplomacy in the game, but if desired there is the possibility of doing a trash talk option.

I'll do it.

yah nothing else is moving

I would I think. Can we pair the regions like they have been doing?

I'm in

(06-16-2022, 12:36 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: I would I think. Can we pair the regions like they have been doing?

Yes. I just need to copy the pairings from the last confed game.

I'll try it. Never did one of these before. As long t is at least a 48hr game.

R

So I'd propose these pairings:
1) Crown/Darkover
2) Krynn/Zanthia
3) Zamora/Sword
4) Mythgar/Untamed
5) Triumvia/Pellinor
6) Diamond/Nyvaria

I believe that that makes 6 of us. I would like to entertain a non-participant to randomly assign spots from 1 to 6, and then we can start the draft. You start by picking regions first, and then kingdoms. You select both kingdoms at once.

(06-16-2022, 04:01 AM)Ruingurth Wrote: I'll try it. Never did one of these before. As long t is at least a 48hr game.

R

48 or 72 would be best. I cannot do 24 
Ty

I believe that 48 hours is now the norm for new games.