Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New confederation game?
Here is a thought for you players who are waiting for Rick to start your 6 player Confederations game.  Switch the game type to primeval.   It's also 6 players but you only get 1 starting kingdom each and it just runs 25 turns.  According to what we have heard you can set it up yourselves without Ry Vor (Rick).  Getting 2 regions is pretty easy and you can even work this out diplomatically between players.  If you decide to do this consider banning dragons as they have a huge advantage with there being 6 empty regions at start, plus Stormgate.
It would be fun to try something new.  I'm up for it.
If your heart is really set on playing a Confederation game, there's always the 3rd Cycle's The Choosing version. Those are automated from the game queue...
(06-26-2022, 06:59 PM)unclemike Wrote: If your heart is really set on playing a Confederation game, there's always the 3rd Cycle's The Choosing version. Those are automated from the game queue...

Uncle are you in contact with RY Vor?   He seems unresponsive lately and players are concerned.  The monthly bill from Alamaze just arrived but the might be automated.  You can reply by p.m. if you prefer not to post an answer here.
(06-26-2022, 06:59 PM)unclemike Wrote: If your heart is really set on playing a Confederation game, there's always the 3rd Cycle's The Choosing version. Those are automated from the game queue...

What? We’ve been trying to get a game started for 6 weeks.  Got invoiced today so that’s still working.  I think I’m done.  Best of luck.
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde
We couldn’t get 12 players for a regular game so we settled for a Confederation game. Everyone’s been ready. We’re paying for this you know.
(06-26-2022, 07:11 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:

Uncle are you in contact with RY Vor?   He seems unresponsive lately and players are concerned.  The monthly bill from Alamaze just arrived but the might be automated.  You can reply by p.m. if you prefer not to post an answer here.

Could be burn out, to a certain degree. I got positive feedback on some of my proposals for improving the kingdom turn report. New graphic images and restructuring Section IV into two (magic then covert). Also, got approval for a new Seapower section (moving patrol battles there) and some other things. This new release is just becoming alot of work for both of us, so give him some time to get through it all. My advice is to play one of the automated options from the game queue. Automated Maelstrom games are Steel, Primeval, Magic-Alliance. Give him a break on creating custom games for a while until he catches up...
In a week or so, I could create an early playtest of the new release if players are interested. It won't have everything but you can help with verifying some of the new improvements to the game. The test game won't be billed so I can handle its creation myself. That way, you guys can try out something new in Alamaze while the other things are being worked out.
It's disappointing but Ry Vor may have a good reason for the unresponsiveness.  I actually would rather try Primeval because I've never played it but maybe you guys have.  Would anyone be up for Primeval or 3rd cycle confederation?
(06-22-2022, 12:41 PM)unclemike Wrote: Let's give Rick some time, but I can create this game if he's feeling unwell or something.

You can?