Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2021 Alamaze Championship Competition
I will probably not earn a spot. And eregnon is going to destroy me anyways

(03-02-2022, 09:11 PM)Lord Garth Wrote: Actually, I've decided to try referring to myself in the 3rd person.  So ... "Lord Garth is in".

You had 2nd place, 3rd person, and number one on my list Garth.   No wonder I am confused!

(03-03-2022, 04:14 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(03-03-2022, 01:54 AM)Pine Needle Wrote: I'm in and I'm coming for Wookie again, too, as that worked out so well last time.

(3 "victories" later, 1 AM group lost 6+ elite brigades to a bazillion death spells and that was it.)

You are quite welcome my friend.  Did I ever share my opinion that Amazon's are somewhat overrated?

They're winning 8.2% of the time which is dead average. Less than the RD or TY and more than the RA (and way more than the CI, pre recent improvements). Small sample size of course.

So they seem average to me, but if people think they are better than average, they are over rated.

Lt Gisgo just set the record with them and a second place finish, so maybe Lt has solved the Amazon. I certainly didn't.

OK so who has won what so people know if they in o not? If I placed im playing

So is this for all games played in 2021?

I did not win, place, or show in any of the 'official' qualifying games so I have no idea if I qualify or not. I will play if there's a slot but obviously those who won the qualifiers should get first crack.

I didn’t play in any qualifying games, but if win/place/show from games during last year count for anything. I’ll play if slot available. If not all good. Smile

I won a game, still playing in 3rd qualifier.

Dakaria accepts the challenge.

Is this going nowhere?