Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5589 Frostbite Fight
HA- All

Me thinks my lords will need taters more than ever, what with the frosty winds blowin about. Happy to trade food for gold, and stay frosty, my friends.

King of the Proudfeet, Lord of Toes, Killer of Smaug

Pine Needle.

what is the diplo rules for this game? forum talk and such

Frostbite Fight!

Ice Age Game

48 hour turnaround.

Limited diplomacy, no more than three trades in a row for 3 turns thereafter

What did Uncle Mike pick?

(02-20-2022, 12:24 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: What did Uncle Mike pick?

DU    The Crown Islands(1)    The Domain of the Great Druid                  Agent Orange
         GN    Darkover(2)             The Golden Principality of the Gnomes          CosmicWizard17
         HA    The Diamond Coast(3)    The Commonwealth of the Halflings              Pine Needle
         AM    Krynn(4)                The Realm of the Amazon Matriarchy             Strongwill
         BL    Triumvia(5)             The Dark Skies of the Black Dragons            DuPont
         CI    Zanthia(6)              The Cimmerian Nation from the North            Eregnon the Black
         DE    Nyvaria(7)              The Seven Hells of the Demon Princes           Windstar
         SA    The Sword Coast(8)      The Theocracy of the Sacred Order of Knights   The Wise One
         RA    Pellinor(9)             The Iron Province of the Rangers               Drogo
         NE    Zamora(10)              The Shadow Lands of the Necromancer            uncledarkseid
         UN    Mythgar(11)             The Underworld Cult of Secrets                 Lt Gisgo
         RD    The Untamed Lands(12)   The Reign of Terror of the Red Dragons         Brek

Of course, unclemike is The Wise One for those new to Alamaze.

(02-20-2022, 04:03 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: what is the diplo rules for this game? forum talk and such
I read this as 'What is the DILDO rules for this game?' and was like, huh? In any case, my Black Dragons will be dropping giant dildos on a town near you soon enough.

CI-BL

I see your emissary has arrived at my town. I will tax it this turn - would appreciate you doing the same for your village in Zanthia.

HA-GN

Feel free to help yourself to my village in Darkover. I can give you the coded location if you want. Silmarillionaly, I'll be taking that town in Diamond.

HA

(02-26-2022, 05:54 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: HA-GN

Feel free to help yourself to my village in Darkover. I can give you the coded location if you want. Silmarillionaly, I'll be taking that town in Diamond.

HA

GN-HA 
Sounds good and fair to me yes I would love the location.