Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steel my turkey game
I have lost the thread somehow, or cannot find it.  Looks like we have three more anonymous players needed to start the game.  I know one just ended, if anyone has any interest, it is in the game queue.
We have a new player, bachbach, trying to get a game started for him

(11-29-2021, 01:33 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: I have lost the thread somehow, or cannot find it.  Looks like we have three more anonymous players needed to start the game.  I know one just ended, if anyone has any interest, it is in the game queue.

since last 3 to fill are lessor starting areas and many kingdoms gone do the final 3 that sign up get a gold bonus or chivalry bonus or something like that? in order to get the new game going.???

(11-29-2021, 01:33 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote: I have lost the thread somehow, or cannot find it.  Looks like we have three more anonymous players needed to start the game.  I know one just ended, if anyone has any interest, it is in the game queue.

would it be time for another team game to help new player lean some good ideas.

(11-29-2021, 09:41 PM)CosmicWizard Wrote:

would it be time for another team game to help new player lean some good ideas.

I am terrible at team games due to lack of time for communication.  My mother did not teach me to play well with others. That is always a great way to introduce new players tho.  A few more and the anonymous game takes off!

I'd be happy to play another team game.

They accidentally banned my account as a spam account so it probably wiped out the thread I started. I would like to play two games at once. How do the team games work?

Hop in the championship qualifier bachbach.

I missed this post or I would have. Didn't know I could join that.