Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5560
(08-25-2021, 03:17 PM)Keeope Wrote: NO - GN
  You up for a discussion on a PC swap?

yes, I am. Or I am good with us each keeping our own, as it gives us a little safety outside our own region.

(08-25-2021, 01:13 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: RD-RA
Closer to the recruit turn, my troops would like to stop by and summon some cheaper companions. zu safe? and i found no pop centers on the way out.

RA-RD

Yo can recruit out of VR,YR or ZV.

Ruingruth

(08-24-2021, 02:52 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(08-24-2021, 07:23 AM)Ruingurth Wrote: RA-HA

I have a Town in your region let me know if you would like the location, and what turn you want it.

Ruingruth

Well yes good Ranger,  whenever is best for you.

HA-RA Sir Ranger, I see your town. Will you be vacant in 2 turns?

HA-CI well MR. Barbarian, did you not receive the complimentary Bluebarian cream doughnuts?
We have discovered your village in a cozy valley in Nyvaria. Would you like to keep it for our town in the Diamond coast? We would provide you with free food during the 3 winter months. Perhaps we could develop trade routes between us and even become allies? Please give our best regards to Conan.

Sincerely, Fredo Baggins

(08-27-2021, 02:33 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(08-24-2021, 02:52 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(08-24-2021, 07:23 AM)Ruingurth Wrote: RA-HA

I have a Town in your region let me know if you would like the location, and what turn you want it.

Ruingruth

Well yes good Ranger,  whenever is best for you.

HA-RA Sir Ranger, I see your town. Will you be vacant in 2 turns?

RA-HA

Yes it is all yours.

Ruingruth

(08-25-2021, 12:12 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: RD-DU
I have a village in your region at area ui, if i could perhaps keep it for the time being  as my troops need alot of food, let me know if we can come to an agreement.
RD-ALL
SORRY FOR THE LATE SUBMIT, had a issue pop up and had to wait on the turn till this afternoon.

DU - RD  I am just seeing this for the first time so sorry for the slow reply.  We did find your village and can leave it alone for you for now.

(08-27-2021, 12:45 AM)Ruingurth Wrote:
(08-25-2021, 01:13 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: RD-RA
Closer to the recruit turn, my troops would like to stop by and summon some cheaper companions. zu safe? and i found no pop centers on the way out.
thanks

RA-RD

Yo can recruit out of VR,YR or ZV.

Ruingruth

(08-27-2021, 10:26 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
I have a village in your region at area ui, if i could perhaps keep it for the time being  as my troops need alot of food, let me know if we can come to an agreement.
RD-ALL
SORRY FOR THE LATE SUBMIT, had a issue pop up and had to wait on the turn till this afternoon.

DU - RD  I am just seeing this for the first time so sorry for the slow reply.  We did find your village and can leave it alone for you for now.

thanks

(08-27-2021, 07:05 PM)Agent Orange Wrote:
RD-ALL

thanks

You likely have an enigma encounter that could be more valuable to me than you.  Would you consider a deal for it?  Something that would help your food supply?

(08-27-2021, 07:09 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(08-27-2021, 07:05 PM)Agent Orange Wrote:
RD-ALL

thanks

You likely have an enigma encounter that could be more valuable to me than you.  Would you consider a deal for it?  Something that would help your food supply?

Yes of course....ill check my turn to see what I got i dont remember seeing any