Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5560
HA-CI, we have settled a Quant town in the Diamond  Coast. I'm Fredo  Baggins. We make our almost world famous  Blubarian creme  donuts there. It all started several years and many many breakfasts ago.

You see it all started one morning when my nephew Fiddler took and a rather large barbarian , there all rather large to us, but this particular  barbarian looked Huge! Well anyway,  like I was saying,  there was a misunderstanding and this huge barbarian. His name is Conan,  he was chasing my nephew and they both ended up at my bakery.

My nephew  Fiddler Took, had sold this particular Huge barbarian named Conan  a barrel yak milk, fresh from the momma yak and had to travel a long way, so my nephew  Fiddler Took, the clever little  hair foot that he is, decided  to roll the keg to its destination.

My nephew, Fiddler  Took arrived at the Huge barbarian  Conan's castle with keg of yak milk and offered it to the Huge barbarian , Conan sampled  the milk and that's when the misunderstanding  was revealed. You see the Huge barbarian was expecting  fermented  Yak milk. What the Huge barbarian just sampled  was churned,  creamy yak milk.

So you see there was an obvious misunderstanding. For some reason this simple misunderstanding,  infuriated Conan, did I mention that he was a Huge barbarian? Well my nephew  Fiddler Took accurately understood what the expressions of this Huge barbarian meant and decided to set his big hairy feet into motion!

My nephew Fiddler Took was chased by Conan the Huge barbarian with the keg of yak milk, still in his arm. When my nephew  Fiddler  Took arrived at my bakery that morning just before second  breakfast,  he was out of breath and did not look like his usual happy self. He quickly told me part of the story of his misunderstanding and was at the part where the Huge barbarian had just sampled  the yak milk,  when this just mentioned Huge barbarian,  who's  name is Conan, appeared in the doorway of my bakery.  

The look on this Huge barbarians  face was that of a furious monster! The Huge barbarian  saw my nephew Fiddler Took and threw the keg of churned yak milk at him. Being extremely agile and quick, my nephew  Fiddler  Took, jumped out of the way and the barrel of churned  yak milk broke apart  as it hit the cobblestone  floor. This resulted in the churned yaks milk splattering  all over the table where I had set my blueberry  doughnuts.

This seemed to anger the Huge barbarian  even more, although I don't think that is even possible.
My nephew Fiddler Took being the quick  thinker he is, started grabbing some of my  blueberry  doughnuts which where now covered in churned creamy yaks milk and threw them at the enraged Huge barbarian named Conan. This Huge barbarian,  who's  name was Conan, was screaming  unintelligible words at my nephew  Fiddler  Took as he was slowly marching  forward.

My nephew  Fiddler Took was throwing my flesh baked blueberry  doughnuts, which where  now covered in creamy yaks milk, at this enraged Huge barbarian that was screaming unintelligible  words at him. My nephew Fiddler Took was aiming  for this Huge barbarians  eyes. Being the the dexterous accurate  thrower that he is,  my nephew  Fiddler  Took, hit the Huge barbarian in both eyes. My nephew Fiddler  Took was elated and threw 2 more of my blueberry  doughnuts covered in creamy yaks milk at the Huge barbarian, however these 2 landed right inside the Huge barbarians open mouth. That did silence the Huge barbarian.  

Then all was quite and still. The Huge blinded barbarian began to chew and eat the blueberry doughnuts  that were covered  in creamy yaks milk. After slowly consuming the blueberry  doughnuts  covered in creamy yaks milk. There was complete silence  that to go on through second breakfast and first lunch, but in reality  was only a score of seconds.  Then a smile appeared on the Huge  barbarians  face, followed  by an even bigger smile.

Then the Huge barbarian spoke very intelligent words, "me want more of what I just ate" . Well there was a great sign of relief by myself and my nephew  Fiddler  Took and we both busted out in laughter, as we quickly grabbed more of my blueberry  doughnuts,  covered in creamy yak milk.

The misunderstanding  was rectified and the Huge barbarian  named Conan continued  to eat every blueberry  doughnut covered in creamy yaks milk in my bakery. I offered to make a special doughnut from Then on, in the Huge barbarians  honor. Conan, the Huge barbarian insisted I used creamy fermented  yaks milk after several recipes was sampled  by him. That's how my almost famous Bluebarian  creme doughnuts came to be. The Huge barbarian  Conan and I, as well as my nephew  Fiddler  Took have been the bestest  of friends ever since.

Perhaps you know of the Huge barbarian  named Conan?

RD is slow to fly?

UN -- All

Good luck to all, I have opened some new whore houses and taverns to clean money, so if trading cash or food is something your interested in let us know.

Also looking for allies who are willing to trade services.

(08-24-2021, 10:43 PM)Brekk Wrote: UN -- All

Good luck to all, I have opened some new whore houses and taverns to clean money, so if trading cash or food is something your interested in let us know.

Are you invested in houses and lots?
That would be houses of I'll repute
And lots of whiskey

RD-DU
I have a village in your region at area ui, if i could perhaps keep it for the time being as my troops need alot of food, let me know if we can come to an agreement.
RD-ALL
SORRY FOR THE LATE SUBMIT, had a issue pop up and had to wait on the turn till this afternoon.

(08-24-2021, 11:15 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(08-24-2021, 10:43 PM)Brekk Wrote: UN -- All

Are you invested in houses and lots?
That would be houses of I'll repute
And lots of whiskey
Very much so, and if you had a seedy one on the water, I'm sure we could make a trade.

RD-RA
Closer to the recruit turn, my troops would like to stop by and summon some cheaper companions. zu safe? and i found no pop centers on the way out.

(08-25-2021, 01:13 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: RD-RA
Closer to the recruit turn, my troops would like to stop by and summon some cheaper companions. zu safe? and i found no pop centers on the way out.

RA-RD

ZU Has not been checked yet, you can get the Phoenix brigades at ZV if you want. Also you cannot recruit till turn 4.

Ruingruth

DU - PI
Sir my town is in your area.  On the way out the boys passed over a vill and landed on the city so if you should try to move anyone there this turn they may be blocked.  I'll gladly give you the locations of all three but then the whole world will know so it's your call.  My Gov is bouncing through the city this turn on his way home and of course my boys will be leaving.
Will taxing my town on turn 4 work for you?  Would you agree to no sea patrols in Sorrows?

DU - BL  Boy those eagles see a lot and they did find your town.  Care to talk?

DU - UN  If you need food down the road I can help in exchange for some protection for our trees.  We have great respect for the nether regions although we prefer to stay on the sunny side of life.

DU - all  
Th peace loving Druids just wish to be left with our trees and flowers.  Hugs to all, especially those lovely dragons.  May they leave us in peace and not pieces.

Treebeard

NO - GN
You up for a discussion on a PC swap?
Keeope