Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ry Vor interested in another 24hr Anonymous game
I think having DU/NE is enough no need to strip all mages, swing the balance a long ways to other kingdoms. Other than that I agree with Cosmic

I would prefer a 24hr turnaround.

Yah it did rock Smile

So how is this going to work out? We have a bunch of confirms to play, but there is no setup info yet. Is Ry Vor going to set a time and date, and first come first served? I also prefer the 24 hour turnaround as it was pleasantly nice. (Or if you are a Pink Floyd fan, comfortably numb)

(07-26-2021, 03:49 PM)Windstar Wrote: So how is this going to work out? We have a bunch of confirms to play, but there is no setup info yet. Is Ry Vor going to set a time and date, and first come first served? I also prefer the 24 hour turnaround as it was pleasantly nice. (Or if you are a Pink Floyd fan, comfortably numb)

I am a fan of Pink Floyd and David Gilmour's guitar in particular, and Comfortably Numb is perhaps the pinnacle of his artistry.  There are many versions, but the live one from Pulse is among the best.

That said, I will create this game in the game creator.  (Poof!  Done.)  It will be like the last, in that you don't need to declare here you are in, just Join the game.

Because of this, to be anonymous and not go through a lot of additional steps, it is just first come first served to select your kingdom and region.

1. Anonymous
2. 24 hour turnaround
3. No NE or DU

Join Anonymous Quick Steel Now!

Just two slots left! Get em before they are done and gone.

Just one slot left! Get it before it passes you by and you regret it.

This one started?

(08-02-2021, 03:39 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: This one started?

Think so. It is no longer in the game queue RyVor created.

Yeah, it's going.