Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Vs Evil Epic Custom Game
Yeah, I wish I was the necromancer.  I still have to play.  Not just one kingdom, two kingdoms... I guess I should be glad the NE didn't tell anyone he was dropping, I'd be playing 3.

Evil is getting spanked for being baaaaaaaaaaaad.  
On a more serious note, team games are the best way to learn new things and improve your play no matter what your play level is.
The key is communication with your team mates.  Never miss a turn!
If you think you are going to be too busy tell the team and someone else can do help.  Listen to advice from others and take the smartest path for the team.  If you don't like to communicate team games are not a good idea.

Sorry guys but I am out, filling out two Kingdoms on this game is too much like work.  If someone wants to take over the TY and DE, contact Rick.

So are you saying it's time to flush #2?

Hey I understand. Thank you for being a team player and trying to keep it alive and fun for some of us.

Calin, tell them we accept surrender but only in non-sequential bills.

(08-17-2021, 07:03 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: Sorry guys but I am out, filling out two Kingdoms on this game is too much like work.  If someone wants to take over the TY and DE, contact Rick.

Senior thanks for trying to hold your team together.  It seems like the odds were against you.  Does the rest of your team surrender?

Yes, when the turns come like email, and the deadlines...

Can I change sides? I know secrets

Could everyone send me their final map I just want to try something

Cant speak for the final three players, One has indicated he would play one of my kingdoms if the other two wish to continue.  By the way I do admit to running the DE poorly from the beginning and not being a great motivating factor in our team effort.  One problem is I am in too many games, I picked one up on standby that's boring me as well.  You good guys seemed to have a good team effort going.  Nicely played.