Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5537: Training Days Team Game
(07-02-2021, 03:05 AM)Lord Garth Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 12:13 AM)Eregnon Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 08:32 PM)Windstar Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 02:53 PM)Lord Garth Wrote:
(06-30-2021, 07:01 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: We would have won this five turns or so ago if I wouldn’t have made that mistake.   My bad, it was on me. Smile

Not at all, PT.  There was a 2-3 turn window where we could have won but things didn't break our way.  A good 2nd place team finish isn't all that bad.

I agree with Lord Garth: PT did nothing wrong. It is just how the dice rolled, and we crapped out. No big deal, it was a fun game and that's what counts. Plus, 2nd place isn't bad.

If you're not first, you're last.

Oh wait, I was last.

Eregnon the Unkillable.   I must have dropped 4 Kraken into the Azure and never got you.  I needed to kill your damn navy to get that damn village / capitol.  Stupid village.  The AT wiping out my own navy didn't help much.

Mess with the bull, you'll get the horns.