Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Verses Evil Epic Custom
(06-27-2021, 02:55 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: Once everything is decided, send all info to signup@alamaze.co.  (Still a problem with my machine at support).

The setup cannot enforce or even list custom rules, but I do need to know if it is to be anonymous regarding turn 0 info on who plays what (each captain can send info to signup) and confirm 72 hour cycle.

As per the first post, this is a custom game, All--In at $29.95 (no slots). 

If I have all the info Sunday morning, I will try to get setup Sunday around 1pm.

Thanks, Ry Vor. We can confirm this to be anonymous. I will send our team's info shortly.

I'm having an issue connecting remotely to the game server. Asking Mike to take a look.

Will update again this evening.

We are used to evil delays. Good will triumph.

With a little effort we can make twenty pages of post before the game launches.
Would that be evil?

I'm Good with whatever is decided

I agree

(06-27-2021, 11:52 PM)Calin Wrote: I agree

Calin, please let them know that I agree as well.

Lord High Goodness would like to to announce that he agrees as well.

Thank you, Calin.

An old goat told me our opponents are baaaaaaad.