Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5549 Buried to the hilt
DE - WA

I have sent flowers and chocolates your way to celebrate our newfound alliance ... and will be declaring you an ally this turn.

I hope your journey south to your new seaside village goes well. You are welcome in Nyvaria.

HabeusCorpus

(06-27-2021, 09:40 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: DE - GN

Mr. Fiendish Gold Digger

Those are some nice assets .... for the life of me I don't know why you haven't updated your Tinder photo.  The one on file leaves much to be desired.  Things between us could have been so different.

So I have some visibility now on the Untamed Lands ... and assume you two are busy at work.  I would like to propose TX, VY and WZ as Demon Prince lands.  The southern villages for you will help balance the hungers of Winter I am sure.

HabeusCorpus

Oh, dear. I've told you once that I only have plans on the city. It's part of my collection. I've also told you that I'm not in a position to really make any bargains at all. However, it seems you and my tan and pointed ear buddy have much to talk about. I told him my advice: you have two regions, he should have the same. But, I support whatever he wants to do as long as it doesn't cost me any money.

Now, if you don't mind, I have to go and 'polish the silverware'. Possibly a euphemism.

DA - GN
I put in 78 k food and 80 k gold to you.
Please send back 87 k f and 89 k gold

(06-28-2021, 07:00 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: DA - GN
I put in 78 k food and 80 k gold to you.
Please send back 87 k f and 89 k gold

Yessir. Not your usual loquacious self. I shall put my moneymaker in. That's what he said.

PI - AM
Nice job. You have pretty thoroughly demolished my poor kingdom. I have no complaints. It was well done.

PI - All
The Pirates are down but not out. Look for me in like 10 turns. I will be the one taking Stormgate by storm. Or maybe some other amazing feat.

(06-29-2021, 03:46 AM)VballMichael Wrote: PI - AM
Nice job. You have pretty thoroughly demolished my poor kingdom. I have no complaints. It was well done.

PI - All
The Pirates are down but not out. Look for me in like 10 turns. I will be the one taking Stormgate by storm. Or maybe some other amazing feat.

Do you have a city you'd like to donate? I can pay!!

(06-29-2021, 03:57 AM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(06-29-2021, 03:46 AM)VballMichael Wrote: PI - AM

PI - All

Do you have a city you'd like to donate? I can pay!!

Kind sir, I have not even a proverbial pot into which to piss.

DA - DE  You seem to have taken my silence as an act of aggression even though I have done nothing to harm you.  If you think Stormgate is a hot climate wait until you see what you get for invading Pelinor.

DA - All    A state of war now exist between DA and DE and the regions of Navaria, Pelinor, and Untamed will be very unhealthy to travelers.  DE has 3 armies in Pelinor at this time and his unprovoked aggression is about to be rewarded.

DA - WA   We can understand if you somehow feel honor bound to help your new DE ally but it is very clear that he is just trying to drag you along to watch his back while he tries for a 3rd region.  There is no ill will towards WA unless you join the action.

DA - GN   Little friend I'll have no trade orders this turn as I am busy dealing with the dastardly demons.  I heard he has TWO cities!

(06-08-2021, 02:12 AM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: DE to All

Anyone else want to swipe right?  I am feeling a little frisky and want to see what dance partners are available.

DE to DA

Anything I should read into your last action?  It is easy to get paranoid around the DE, totally understand ... I did the same thing as you just did in a prior game.  I was actually hoping you would be thinking about swiping right...hopefully it isn't a hard left swipe instead???

DE to TY

Thank you for the dance offer!  Lets let this turn play out ....until then drinks are on me!  Tip of the hat to my neighbor in the south.

HabeusCorpus

(06-29-2021, 11:15 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: DA - DE  You seem to have taken my silence as an act of aggression even though I have done nothing to harm you.  If you think Stormgate is a hot climate wait until you see what you get for invading Pelinor.

DA - All    A state of war now exist between DA and DE and the regions of Navaria, Pelinor, and Untamed will be very unhealthy to travelers.  DE has 3 armies in Pelinor at this time and his unprovoked aggression is about to be rewarded.

DA - WA   We can understand if you somehow feel honor bound to help your new DE ally but it is very clear that he is just trying to drag you along to watch his back while he tries for a 3rd region.  There is no ill will towards WA unless you join the action.

DA - GN   Little friend I'll have no trade orders this turn as I am busy dealing with the dastardly demons.  I heard he has TWO cities!
DE - DA

You are correct, as was I, that your silence spoke volume of your ill intentions towards my empire despite my best of sincere intentions.  If you do not want to share the Untamed Lands, as evidenced by the silence and the taking of VY this turn, and clearly plan to march on my lands ... then my once open hand is forced.  That hand, now a mailed fist, is thrust into the heart of Pellinor. The die is cast .. and we have many WTE cows to eat.

HabeusCorpus

DE - WA

My apologies friend. Limited to transparent communications I could do nothing to share my concerns about the inevitable attacks coming to Nyvaria. They try to speak in riddles, but their intentions are very clear. I do not want to sit idly by and wait for them to come, instead, I choose to fight!

Alone my demise is inevitable, and but a matter of time, but together I see a path to victory. I understand if you do not wish to join the fray ... but know this, they chase ghosts in the Untamed Lands, the initiative is ours today, and I have much information to share.

Will you join me on the fields of battle?

HabeusCorpus