Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5549 Buried to the hilt
Here is the new thread for Ry Vor's Buried to the Hilt game. 

Buried to the Hilt

23 Kingdoms Available - No Druid this game.

Other than the above, this will be the standard Maelstrom Steel format:

Rex Only Victory

Only open forum communication, any turn, no personal messages, so no trades without a forum post with details, etc.

Trade with any kingdom but not for more than one full season, then must break the trade.

Maximum one ally and none before turn 7.

In this format it is possible and worth doing to try something a bit different, try to ransom prisoners, and try to trade an artifact to the highest bidder, if your game situation allows.

48 hours seems to be the preferred time frame lately. 

Claim your roster spot NOW by posting your draft position, 1 - 12.
                         Rulers in this Campaign:
        Abbr    Region                      Kingdom                                   Ruled By

PI    The Crown Islands(1)    The Pirates of Avalon and Beyond               Vball Michael
         HA    Darkover(2)             The Commonwealth of the Halflings              DuPont
         WA    The Diamond Coast(3)    The Fire Realm of the Warlock                  Runigruth
         AM    Krynn(4)                The Realm of the Amazon Matriarchy             Drogo
         NE    Triumvia(5)             The Shadow Lands of the Necromancer            CosmicWizard17
         DW    Zanthia(6)              The Dwarven Lords of the Mountains             uncledarkseid
         DE    Nyvaria(7)              The Seven Hells of the Demon Princes           HabeusCorpus
         LI    The Sword Coast(8)      The Empire of the Lizard Kings                 Flevis
         DA    Pellinor(9)             The Onyx Imperium of the Dark Elves            Wookie Panz
         GN    Zamora(10)              The Golden Principality of the Gnomes          The Painted Man
         SO    Mythgar(11)             The Hidden Realm of the Sorcerer               Windstar
         TY    The Untamed Lands(12)   The Evil Reign of the Tyrant of Gor            Firewater

DA - all    Welcome world leaders!  We are open to discussions of all things and especially the sale of pies.  Should anyone have hamlets within Pelinor please let us know and make arrangements if you care to hold them for a few turns.

DA - NE   We have a lovely hamlet in your region and we are open to negotiations to bring it under your rule.  The Governor needs to pass through Imiril on his way home but will cause you no problems.  We can provide the location of our outpost if you would be willing to let the residents leave in leisure in a few turns?

DA - DW   Sturdy folk.  You may encounter a group of our travelers passing through your region as they make their way home.

DA - TY  We have a small hamlet within the Untamed lands.  We can provide the location but would appreciate a few turns to relocate the residents. Would this be agreeable?

PI to all:  my administrators have made a true mess of things scattering pirates throughout the kingdom, but we will create order from this chaos.

PI to DW - somehow my troops are already lost deep in your territory but I do have information on a long-lost artifact in your region if you are interested.

PI to AM - my troops will be traveling through the northern reaches of your territory on their long trek home, but mean no harm to your lovely territory.

PI to HA - i seem to have a random collection of tents in your homeland, which I will evacuate shortly, as soon as I can find a nice landing spot from there.

PI to all - we will be restoring order to the Crown Islands, so feel free to vacate any towns or villlages you have there. I will give you time to leave in an orderly fashion.
Also, in case you have not noticed, my old friends of the Underworld have vacated this great land, leaving me all of their agents and trading tricks. 
So, feel free to contact me in the future about trading and about certain tasks my well-trained agents can accomplish for you.

GN to all:

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

that is all.

(05-31-2021, 06:28 PM)VballMichael Wrote: PI to all:  my administrators have made a true mess of things scattering pirates throughout the kingdom, but we will create order from this chaos.

PI to DW - somehow my troops are already lost deep in your territory but I do have information on a long-lost artifact in your region if you are interested.

PI to AM - my troops will be traveling through the northern reaches of your territory on their long trek home, but mean no harm to your lovely territory.

PI to HA - i seem to have a random collection of tents in your homeland, which I will evacuate shortly, as soon as I can find a nice landing spot from there.

PI to all - we will be restoring order to the Crown Islands, so feel free to vacate any towns or villlages you have there. I will give you time to leave in an orderly fashion.
Also, in case you have not noticed, my old friends of the Underworld have vacated this great land, leaving me all of their agents and trading tricks. 
So, feel free to contact me in the future about trading and about certain tasks my well-trained agents can accomplish for you.

DW-PI Of course I am interested my dear sir.  Perhaps we could parlay the gold from the findings your way after it’s retrieval?  Or more if it were to be a rare or more valuable item than the lesser artifacts.

DE- ALL

You will all burn in the inferno of Hades ... and I, daresay, predict that you will enjoy it!!  It is lovely.  If anyone has PCs in Nyvaria (aka Hades 2.0) please advise.

DE - TY agreed. Please share the location so I may save my Raven's some time.

DE - WA.  I have a town in your region.  I am moving my forces south so please don't be alarmed by any Demons eating cattle in the countryside.  If you could please bare with me as I seek to transfer out my political leaders.

DE - DA.  I have a village in your region and will be vacating in the standard 3 turns.

Good luck all.  

HabeusCorpus

HA-PI. Are you sure you don't want to keep your tents in my area? Or somewhere else where you can trade from? I might like to keep my outpost in your corner of the map.

(05-31-2021, 10:18 PM)DuPont Wrote: HA-PI. Are you sure you don't want to keep your tents in my area? Or somewhere else where you can trade from? I might like to keep my outpost in your corner of the map.

PI - HA you make a good point, my friend. Perhaps we keep our starting outposts for protection.

PI - DW since we have only public communication, I will just tell you where it is, and someday you send me some cash. Hopefully, nobody races you to it and makes you a quick enemy. 
Find the best of all palantirs at OH. But don't delay - there are quick movers out there.

SO-->TY

I agree to take your village when you tax it on turn 4. I have a town in your region 4 spaces east of where our two groups are located. I will tax it on turn 4 as well.

Please tell me the location of your village.

SO-->GN

I found your town in Mythgar. Would you be willing to tax it on turn 4 so that I can take it?