Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cold Rolled Steel
yes, sell your virtues, but not to a specific kingdom, as a pre-alliance is sort of like a pre-engagement (which my generation sadly invented).

by the way, wizard kingdoms make for great allies.

we should probably start an active kingdom thread for early taunting.

In this case the Grown Up had important real life responsibilities to attend to before completing his turn, such as building a ramp and porch for his crippled uncle,
My turn will be in well over 15 hours before the cut off date, with that said I apologize for the delay.

(05-16-2021, 04:00 AM)Broody Wrote: In this case the Grown Up had important real life responsibilities to attend to before completing his turn, such as building a ramp and porch for his crippled uncle,
My turn will be in well over 15 hours before the cut off date, with that said I apologize for the delay.

You could have had your uncle do your turn while you built the ramp! Big Grin Maybe he'd enjoy it enough to become a player himself.

(05-16-2021, 02:54 AM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(05-16-2021, 02:42 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: We can have 1 ally right? I guess the new guys should get a veteran player as an ally. I have Trick of the trade Smile

Not before turn 7, but it's never too early to start extolling your virtues.

Rellgar enjoys teleporting in Krynn, viciously killing your emissaries, and pineapple fro-yo. 

As a contrast, this potential ally is known for his biting sarcasm, hugability, and devilishly good fashion sense. Vote Painted Man!

I'd say MAYBE 1 for 3, BIG maybe!

(05-17-2021, 01:44 PM)Brekk Wrote:
(05-16-2021, 02:54 AM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(05-16-2021, 02:42 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: We can have 1 ally right? I guess the new guys should get a veteran player as an ally. I have Trick of the trade Smile

Not before turn 7, but it's never too early to start extolling your virtues.

Rellgar enjoys teleporting in Krynn, viciously killing your emissaries, and pineapple fro-yo. 

As a contrast, this potential ally is known for his biting sarcasm, hugability, and devilishly good fashion sense. Vote Painted Man!

I'd say MAYBE 1 for 3, BIG maybe!

You may hug me if you want to, sir.

is there an active game thread for this one ? going to need it if there are to be allies and such after turn 7

Is there not an active game thread yet?