Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantastic Ideas
(06-09-2021, 06:54 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(06-09-2021, 06:39 PM)Windstar Wrote: I also like it! However, the Vampire king should be able to build an Unholy Temple and attract dark priestesses. Their cost, though, should be higher for doing their deeds IMHO.

Or maybe the only way to get a priestess is to kidnap/convert one of the 'good' ones.

The kidnap thing is actually pretty good. Or capture. This would give the VK a way to get divinations although a difficult one. But she would not be in his employ but rather an exploited prisoner. She can escape. She can be rescued. I still like the sacrifice thing but that would mean the 'automatic sacrifice' would have to be changed to a Sacrifice Order. Maybe give the VK a few extra status points because now it costs him the order. Plus you could get a nice readout in the text of a cool sacrifice.
Oh. And one thing I forgot to add is that, of course there would a new Covert artifact( or maybe more than one). Vampire Killers would be like Demon Bane or Ancient Annihilator (+10 / +30). The Stake of St Stephen .... The Cross of Cardinal Corwin ... The Garlic of Lord Garth. Whatever.