Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5542 Spring Steel
I saw that army size and was blown away, especially with your talk before about 3 RA one MA quick strike forces. Anyway, I always know you are being thoughful with your choices.

(06-06-2021, 11:45 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: I saw that army size and was blown away, especially with your talk before about 3 RA one MA quick strike forces. Anyway, I always know you are being thoughful with your choices.

Yeah its not really like me at all, my original plan was just 4 armies.  I like invisible teleporting groups.  But with the HA at 3-4 regions and building legendary castles every turn, it seemed appropriate to build a big one.

DE-HA

Tough little bastards, aren't you?

(06-12-2021, 10:06 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: DE-HA

Tough little bastards, aren't you?

The results of clean eating and a lot of low-level cardio.

Congrats, LORD Garth!! Well played!!

1 DU Lord Garth 56,246 87,079
2 HA The Painted Man 48,565 84,457
3 IL Senior Tactician 57,800 79,248
4 RA Windstar 40,057 58,453
5 DE Pine Needle 28,884 51,261
6 PI Keeope 26,463 43,468

Nice job LORD Garth. Is there any way to get a turn from an ended game other than email? My email was down when this ended, and I can't find it. Oh well.

I really thought HA was going to win this on points with all those castles.

Look forward to the writeup. I think staying hidden in the weeds was his strategy, but maybe there was a lot of war on the other side of the map.

(06-13-2021, 06:46 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Nice job LORD Garth. Is there any way to get a turn from an ended game other than email? My email was down when this ended, and I can't find it. Oh well.

I really thought HA was going to win this on points with all those castles.

Look forward to the writeup. I think staying hidden in the weeds was his strategy, but maybe there was a lot of war on the other side of the map.

If you're wondering what happened at stormgate, I stomped you Wink  Actually we both retreated, you took 50% I took 20%.  That was one tough little army you had there.  Nice game.

Thanks Senior. You played a very strategic (and successful) game.

Thanks, Guys.

Its a Lion's share win but I'll take it. Great game played by all.