Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Artifacts?
If you want to piss off someone who is attacking you, and you are about to die, is it possible to move a group with artifacts to a PC of another kingdom and then quit, will those artifacts go to the owner of said PC?

(04-02-2021, 06:23 PM)Windstar Wrote: If you want to piss off someone who is attacking you, and you are about to die, is it possible to move a group with artifacts to a PC of another kingdom and then quit, will those artifacts go to the owner of said PC?

Hahahaha

(04-02-2021, 06:23 PM)Windstar Wrote: If you want to piss off someone who is attacking you, and you are about to die, is it possible to move a group with artifacts to a PC of another kingdom and then quit, will those artifacts go to the owner of said PC?

Now that's a one finger farewell wave if I've ever heard of one.  Well done.

I have done that move myself on those rare occasions when I quit.

Funny stuff, often when people beat me, or I beat them, the last group with all the artifacts is at the enemy's gate. I take it as a sign of respect.

Yes. That would work.

Is this currently the case? Or do the artifacts get scattered randomly back on the map?

(09-14-2023, 01:56 PM)Maximus Dominus Wrote:

Is this currently the case? Or do the artifacts get scattered randomly back on the map?

No, they drop on space last occupied by group. They should go to the burn pile though.