Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March to Steel
This game has been created in the game queue.  Every turn forum only diplomacy, 48 hour turn cycle.

New players reminded you must join the game in the queue of the order entry site once you have your kingdom and region confirmed.  The game begins immediately when all 12 players have joined.

Unlimited forum-only diplomacy.  No alliances or trades lasting more than 3 turns at a time between the same two kingdoms.

Players are also reminded to use the Ready button when orders are completed.  It is also recommended / courtesy that a player who is last to be ready on a turn then addresses his next turn immediately when received and declare Ready asap so as to then be among the first ready for the next turn.  You don't want 11 sets of eyes burning holes in the back of your head, so to speak.

(03-17-2021, 02:48 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: This game has been created in the game queue.  Every turn forum only diplomacy, 48 hour turn cycle.

New players reminded you must join the game in the queue of the order entry site once you have your kingdom and region confirmed.  The game begins immediately when all 12 players have joined.

Unlimited forum-only diplomacy.  No alliances or trades lasting more than 3 turns at a time between the same two kingdoms.

Players are also reminded to use the Ready button when orders are completed.  It is also recommended / courtesy that a player who is last to be ready on a turn address his turn immediately when received and declare Ready asap so as to then be among the first ready for the next turn.  You don't want 11 sets of eyes burning holes in the back of your head, so to speak.

Ry Vor, This was to be full diplomacy not forum only and trading limited to the first turn of the season only. Please advise.

Ruingruth

Ruingruth - your set up ... so your call.

My comment would be that there are very few things that would need to be said outside of the forum that wouldn't constitute coming close to potentially being considered an alliance etc. The only thing I can think of for private convo's would be artifact trades (so the item# doesn't get shared with everyone) and contracting hits with agents etc. I would suggest forum only with just a few specific named exceptions would probably be a cleaner way to manage diplomacy without opening the door to accusations of back door communication/alliances. Otherwise full diplomacy with alliances would perhaps make more sense.

Just a thought ... I am good either way.

HabeusCorpus

I'll take the BL.

Because Brek is super slow, I'd like PI if available. If not, then AT.

1. Alatar - Nyvaria -
2. Yellowbeard - Diamond Coast -
3. Ruingruth - Triumvia -
4. Cosmic Wizard - Darkover -
5. DuPont - Mythgar -
6. Windstar - Sword Coast -
7. HabeusCorpus - Untamed Lands -
8. Painted Man - Pellinor - Pirate or Atlanteans
9. Brekk - Crown Islands - SLOW
10. Eregon - Krynn - Black Dragon
11. Dakaria - Zanthia - Dwarves
12. Flevis - Zamora - Red Dragon

Let me give CI a try.

1. Alatar - Nyvaria -
5. DuPont - Mythgar -
7. HabeusCorpus - Untamed Lands -
8. Painted Man - Pellinor - Pirate
9. Brekk - Crown Islands - CI

(03-17-2021, 10:10 PM)Brekk Wrote: Let me give CI a try.

1. Alatar - Nyvaria -
5. DuPont - Mythgar -
7. HabeusCorpus - Untamed Lands - Druid
9. Brekk - Crown Islands - CI

I'll take the Lizard Men kingdom.

1. Alatar - Nyvaria -
5. DuPont - Mythgar - Illusionist
6. Windstar - Sword Coast - Lizard Men (and, presumably Lizard Womyn)
7. HabeusCorpus - Untamed Lands - Druid
9. Brekk - Crown Islands - Cimmerians