Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another team game?
Returning player here. Been a bit but getting the itch and I have time to spare. I’d love to try and learn from Painted or Rellgar if open. Just don’t expect much skill from my end but I promise to be a good sponge.

Question for Rick(or anyone that knows). If I just wanted to dip in and see what has changed with the AllIn complete game would I need to also have a subscription?

(02-23-2021, 10:18 PM)Calin Wrote: Returning player here.  Been a bit but getting the itch and I have time to spare.  I’d love to try and learn from Painted or Rellgar if open.  Just don’t expect much skill from my end but I promise to be a good sponge.

Question for Rick(or anyone that knows).  If I just wanted to dip in and see what has changed with the AllIn complete game would I need to also have a subscription?

Welcome back! Nothing finalized, so we can put you and my team and move CosmicWizard to Team Rellgar or get you lined up with the Rellgarianest one of us all.

Also if Cosmic is like "Painted? Uh no thanks." then that works as well!

Hello all,

If this game is open to Noobs, Rooks and other pond scum then I would be happy to join and be the dead weight that your team has been looking for.

If, however, this is to be an All Star Veterans Deathmatch of Death then I would be equally happy to sit this out and let the Big Boys have at it.

Lord Garth
(Master of the Universe)

(02-24-2021, 12:24 AM)Lord Garth Wrote: Hello all,

If this game is open to Noobs, Rooks and other pond scum then I would be happy to join and be the dead weight that your team has been looking for.

If, however, this is to be an All Star Veterans Deathmatch of Death then I would be equally happy to sit this out and let the Big Boys have at it.

Lord Garth
(Master of the Universe)
Its definitely  open to new players and noobs. Its a great way to learn strategy and those top secret order combinations that Painted Man uses.

Team1: Painted(Capt)/Keeope/Cosmic wizard?
Team2: Relgar(Capt)/Ruingurth/Calin
Team3: Pt(Capt)/Windstar/Lord Garth
Team4: Wookie(Capt)/Airetar/?

(02-23-2021, 10:18 PM)Calin Wrote: Returning player here.  Been a bit but getting the itch and I have time to spare.  I’d love to try and learn from Painted or Rellgar if open.  Just don’t expect much skill from my end but I promise to be a good sponge.

Question for Rick(or anyone that knows).  If I just wanted to dip in and see what has changed with the AllIn complete game would I need to also have a subscription?

Yes, all players are on a subscription of at least Scout Level Service ($9.95 a month, gets minimum 10 turns a month), also your first game (all new players or long absent returning) get the first game with no setup fee.

As others have said, an Alliance game is somewhat rare of late and is the best way to learn with the guidance of our Captain Mentors, all of which have done a very good and patient job with newbs.  You do need to communicate with teammates of course to learn from them, either via email or personal message here on the forum.

(02-24-2021, 12:42 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: Team1: Painted(Capt)/Keeope/Cosmic wizard?
Team2: Relgar(Capt)/Ruingurth/Calin
Team3: Pt(Capt)/Windstar/Lord Garth
Team4: Wookie(Capt)/Airetar/?

I believe Wookie has declared himself out.  BTW, has Keeope declared himself in? 

Maybe someone can rouse VBM and/or Draugr out of sabbatical to captain or perhaps Darkseide or Habeus Corpus or another is ready to be Captain in service to the community?

Pine needle has won a bunch, switch him out?

I'm in!!
Keeope

OK. Found the Order Entry site so making progress!
Looked at the game creation tools. I assume it would be the Marlstrom map with fixed cities? How many regions to win?

And where do I select my subscription type?